DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A mother and child are struck by a hit-and-run driver in Dundalk.
It happened at Merritt Boulevard and Rabon Avenue.
Police say the suspect was driving a dark-colored SUV.
The vehicle was last seen heading southbound down Merritt Boulevard.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Black History Month Event In Hanover Honors Work Of Local Community Leaders
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Dispute In Baltimore Home
- Produce Market Providing Healthy Food Options, Hope To West Baltimore Community
- Smoke Alarms Credited For Saving Family From Apartment Fire In Montgomery Co.
- Police Looking For Murder Suspect After Md. Football Player Paralyzed From Shooting Passes Away