DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A mother and child are struck by a hit-and-run driver in Dundalk.
It happened at Merritt Boulevard and Rabon Avenue.
Police say the suspect was driving a dark-colored SUV.
The vehicle was last seen heading southbound down Merritt Boulevard.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Loved Ones, Colleagues Remember Off-Duty Maryland Officers Fatally Struck On Highway
- Made In Baltimore Pop-Up Shop Encourages Local Gift Buying
- Former KKK Member Turned Catholic Priest Apologizes To Black Family For Cross Burning
- Vegas Shooting Victim From Md. Leaves Rehab; Has Several Days Away From Doctors
- Baltimore Native, WWE Wrestler Rich Swann Arrested, Charged With Battery Of Wife