DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A mother and child are struck by a hit-and-run driver in Dundalk.
It happened at Merritt Boulevard and Rabon Avenue.
Police say the suspect was driving a dark-colored SUV.
The vehicle was last seen heading southbound down Merritt Boulevard.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Burglary Suspect Caught After Jumping Through 3rd Floor Window
- Women, 2 Children Dead Following Morning Apartment Fire
- Orioles Celebrate OPACY’s 25th Anniversary With Home Run Derby
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Hit Man With Vehicle, Then Stabbed Him To Death
- CrossFit Community Comes Together To Help Those Impacted By Tornado