DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A mother and child are struck by a hit-and-run driver in Dundalk.
It happened at Merritt Boulevard and Rabon Avenue.
Police say the suspect was driving a dark-colored SUV.
The vehicle was last seen heading southbound down Merritt Boulevard.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Man With Possible Bomb Threatens Fox 45, Suspect Shot By Police
- Caitlyn Jenner Uses Women’s Room at Trump Hotel, Posts Video
- BPD Commissioner On Shot Teen’s BB Gun: ‘It’s An Absolute Identical Replica’
- Metro Richmond Zoo Welcomes 13 New Cheetah Cubs
- Board of Ed Member Making $95K/Yr Stole School Lunches