Dundalk Mother And Child Struck By Hit-And-Run Driver
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A mother and child are struck by a hit-and-run driver in Dundalk.
It happened at Merritt Boulevard and Rabon Avenue.
Police say the suspect was driving a dark-colored SUV.
The vehicle was last seen heading southbound down Merritt Boulevard.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father