Maryland To See Another Round Of Winter Weather
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland is bracing for another round of winter weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
A Winter Storm Watch issued for portions of the area goes into effect Sunday at 11 p.m.
Rain showers will begin ahead of a cold front Sunday afternoon/evening and change over to snow as we move toward the morning hours.
Three to six inches of accumulating snow is expected during the morning and afternoon Monday–with upwards of six inches for some spots.
Tuesday will be partly cloudy with a high of 38. There’s a chance for freezing rain Tuesday night. The next chance for snow is late next week or into the weekend.
Other Local News:
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- Former Md. Gov. O’Malley: Saddened By Baltimore’s Pain