LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — A Laurel teen has been charged with robbery, assault and theft after police say he stole a 14-year-old’s jacket and cell phone.
Police say the 14-year-old was robbed while walking home. According to police, three suspects tackled him and forced him to the ground; they fled with his cell phone and jacket. The 14-year-old suffered minor injuries and was taken to the hospital.
The suspects were described as three black men in dark clothing. Two of them were wearing masks.
One of the suspects is a 15-year-old boy and has been charged with robbery, second-degree assault and theft.
Other Local News:
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation
- Annapolis Police Investigating Bomb Threat At Jewish Day School