ELLICOTT CITY, Md. (WJZ) — An Ellicott City man’s ad for Doritos lands a spot during the Super Bowl.
Raj Suri –a Centennial High graduate–made the ad for just $300.
“We are all pretty excited and pretty thrilled,” Suri said. “This whole experience has been surreal.”
The commercial was one of two finalists picked to air during the game.
“Just really appealing, really cute, really sweet and I think it’s really funny, and I think it’s rare that you have all of those elements and I think it’s just a spot that everyone can be proud of,” Suri said.
It’s incredible considering companies pay a whopping $4 million per 30-second commercial and ad spots sold out months ago.
To see the entire “Doritos Time Machine” ad, click here.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Light Festival Gets An Illumination Upgrade
- Baltimore Police Seek Father Who They Say Murdered Infant Son
- Md. Court: New Trial Can Move Forward in Phylicia Barnes’s Death
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Ex-School Aide Indicted On 270 Counts In Sex Abuse Case