Md. Man’s Time Traveling Doritos Commercial Airs During Super Bowl
ELLICOTT CITY, Md. (WJZ) — An Ellicott City man’s ad for Doritos lands a spot during the Super Bowl.
Raj Suri –a Centennial High graduate–made the ad for just $300.
“We are all pretty excited and pretty thrilled,” Suri said. “This whole experience has been surreal.”
The commercial was one of two finalists picked to air during the game.
“Just really appealing, really cute, really sweet and I think it’s really funny, and I think it’s rare that you have all of those elements and I think it’s just a spot that everyone can be proud of,” Suri said.
It’s incredible considering companies pay a whopping $4 million per 30-second commercial and ad spots sold out months ago.
To see the entire “Doritos Time Machine” ad, click here.
Other Local News:
- Electrical Failure Near Christmas Tree Caused Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Md. Episcopal Diocese Asking For Bishop To Resign After Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Heater To Blame For Deadly Baltimore Fire That Took Toddler’s Life
- Ohio Rabbi Extradited For Alleged Sexual Abuse Of Md. Girl
- Public Works: Schools, Take Care Of What You Have