2-Alarm Fire Damages Baltimore County Apartment
Get Breaking News First
MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County crews battled a two-alarm fire Thursday night in Middle River.
It happened in the 1000-block of Wilson Point Road.
Residents inside the building were able to escape without the help of firefighters.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire in the first floor apartment quickly, containing it to that apartment.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Other Local News:
- Pro- And Anti-Israel Rallies Held In Baltimore Wednesday
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- City Students Compete In Robotics Competition
- Candidate Discusses Secessionist Controversy: ‘I Am An Anti-Racist’