2-Alarm Fire Damages Baltimore County Apartment
MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County crews battled a two-alarm fire Thursday night in Middle River.
It happened in the 1000-block of Wilson Point Road.
Residents inside the building were able to escape without the help of firefighters.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire in the first floor apartment quickly, containing it to that apartment.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At State Fair
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting