2-Alarm Fire Damages Baltimore County Apartment
Get Breaking News First
MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County crews battled a two-alarm fire Thursday night in Middle River.
It happened in the 1000-block of Wilson Point Road.
Residents inside the building were able to escape without the help of firefighters.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire in the first floor apartment quickly, containing it to that apartment.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Other Local News:
- Dulles Stepping Up Screenings To Keep Ebola Out Of The U.S.
- City Police Trying To Expand Eyes On The Streets With New Program
- Hillary Clinton Rallies Voters For Anthony Brown In College Park
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Man Struck In Annapolis Taken To Hospital With Serious Injuries