2-Alarm Fire Damages Baltimore County Apartment
MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County crews battled a two-alarm fire Thursday night in Middle River.
It happened in the 1000-block of Wilson Point Road.
Residents inside the building were able to escape without the help of firefighters.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire in the first floor apartment quickly, containing it to that apartment.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?