2 Cars Collide At Light Rail Crossing Outside BWI Airport
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — A serious accident holds up traffic at BWI Marshall Airport.
An SUV and a small Fiat collided at a light rail crossing just outside the airport.
It happened at Terminal Road and Aviation Boulevard.
No trains were involved in the accident.
The main intersection at BWI was closed for a time.
There’s no word on what caused the crash.
Other Local News:
- Ten-Year-Old Little Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Officer Making First Comments Since Being Charged In Freddie Gray Case
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner