LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — A serious accident holds up traffic at BWI Marshall Airport.
An SUV and a small Fiat collided at a light rail crossing just outside the airport.
It happened at Terminal Road and Aviation Boulevard.
No trains were involved in the accident.
The main intersection at BWI was closed for a time.
There’s no word on what caused the crash.
Other Local News:
- More Than 850 Gallons Of Magnesium Hydroxide Leak Into River
- Charges Of Attempted Rape, Harassment After Investigation Into Harford Co. Fire Company
- Pedestrian In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run
- Northeast Baltimore Shooting Leaves One Dead
- Montgomery County Council To Discuss Gang Prevention Strategies