2 Cars Collide At Light Rail Crossing Outside BWI Airport
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — A serious accident holds up traffic at BWI Marshall Airport.
An SUV and a small Fiat collided at a light rail crossing just outside the airport.
It happened at Terminal Road and Aviation Boulevard.
No trains were involved in the accident.
The main intersection at BWI was closed for a time.
There’s no word on what caused the crash.
Other Local News:
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Congressman: Feds To Investigate Maryland’s Health Exchange
- Holocaust Survivor Dies Before Maryland Reparations Hearing
- 2 Men Charged With Attempted Murder In Van Shooting That Injured 2-Year-Old
- 2 Killed, 2 Hurt In West Baltimore House Fire