LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — A serious accident holds up traffic at BWI Marshall Airport.
An SUV and a small Fiat collided at a light rail crossing just outside the airport.
It happened at Terminal Road and Aviation Boulevard.
No trains were involved in the accident.
The main intersection at BWI was closed for a time.
There’s no word on what caused the crash.
Other Local News:
- Heat Index Could Make It Feel Like 109 Degrees in Md. Today
- 12 Arrested After 2 Boardwalk Confrontations With Police
- Pre-Trial Motions Set to Begin for 5th Officer Charged Gray Case
- Baltimore Mayor to Gavel DNC Convention Amid Party Chair’s Resignation
- Md. Man Charged In Sexual Assault; Univ. of Florida Football Walk-On Stopped the Attack