LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — A serious accident holds up traffic at BWI Marshall Airport.
An SUV and a small Fiat collided at a light rail crossing just outside the airport.
It happened at Terminal Road and Aviation Boulevard.
No trains were involved in the accident.
The main intersection at BWI was closed for a time.
There’s no word on what caused the crash.
Other Local News:
- Battle Brewing Over Bill On Craft Breweries In Md.
- Maryland Man Indicted By Federal Grand Jury
- Emoluments Suit Vs. Trump Now Personal As Well As Official
- Prominent Figures In Black History Were On Display At Northeast Baltimore Elementary School
- Md. Officials On Guard For 2018 Election In Wake Of Russian Hacking