LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — A serious accident holds up traffic at BWI Marshall Airport.
An SUV and a small Fiat collided at a light rail crossing just outside the airport.
It happened at Terminal Road and Aviation Boulevard.
No trains were involved in the accident.
The main intersection at BWI was closed for a time.
There’s no word on what caused the crash.
Other Local News:
- Noodles & Co. Reveals 26 Md. Locations Exposed To Data Breach
- Ospreys Displaced By Lightning Strike Moving Into New Home
- Baltimore Man Charged With Attempted Murder in Dice Game Shooting
- Firefighters Rescue Cat Trapped Inside Burning NE Baltimore Home
- Rescuers Free Driver Trapped in Car After Rollover Baltimore Co. Crash