LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — A serious accident holds up traffic at BWI Marshall Airport.
An SUV and a small Fiat collided at a light rail crossing just outside the airport.
It happened at Terminal Road and Aviation Boulevard.
No trains were involved in the accident.
The main intersection at BWI was closed for a time.
There’s no word on what caused the crash.
Other Local News:
- Orioles Celebrate OPACY’s 25th Anniversary With Home Run Derby
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Hit Man With Vehicle, Then Stabbed Him To Death
- CrossFit Community Comes Together To Help Those Impacted By Tornado
- MICA Faculty Member Pens Trump On Cover Of The New Yorker
- Crews Conduct Water Rescue At Prettyboy Dam