ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- Mayor, Police Commissioner Respond To Baltimore Being Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City
- Deputies Greet Students At Md. High School To Show Support In Wake Of Fla. Shooting
- Police Searching For Man Wanted For String Of Store Robberies
- Details Of Baltimore’s 3rd Annual Light City Festival Released
- Police On Scene Of Barricade Situation In Anne Arundel County