ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- Severe Weather, Storms Continue Into Weekend Across Md.
- Police Make Arrest In Kidnapping Of 1-Year-Old In Woodlawn
- Police Investigating After Man Found Unconscious, Assaulted In Federal Hill
- Social Justice, Civil Right Policies In Discussion At NAACP Convention In Baltimore
- Ambulance Crashes Into Tree In Northwest Baltimore