2 Charged With Stealing Pit Bull Puppies
Get Breaking News First
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- Highway Safety Officials Urge Marylanders To Share The Road
- Orioles In Boston As City Marks 1 Year Since Marathon Bombings
- 5 Taken To The Hospital After Megabus Crash Near Havre De Grace
- Detectives Still Searching For Gunman Who Shot Kayaker In Pasadena
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case