ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- Pedestrian Killed In Prince George’s County
- Baltimore Community Prays For Slain Detective; Murder Remains Unsolved More Than Week Later
- Baltimore To Move Forward With Program To Provide Legal Assistance For Undocumented Immigrants
- Consumers Head Straight To Retailers From Thanksgiving Table For Black Friday Deals
- Woman Sentenced To 3.5 Years In Fatal Crash