ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound
- Police Investigating Overnight Homicide
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day