ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- Light, Music And Innovation Await Light City Visitors In Final Days
- Howard Co. Program Provides Funding For Low-Income Families To Afford Youth Sports
- Cal Ripken Jr.’s $12.5M Estate Up For Auction
- Gov. Hogan Calls For New Highway Contract
- Apparent Assault At Md. High School Leads To Disciplinary Actions