ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- US-Born Panda Bao Bao Lands In China After Leaving DC Zoo
- Teacher Asked To Remove Diversity Posters Amid ‘Anti-Trump’ Claims
- Report Supports Police Car Bombing Suspect’s Insanity Plea
- President Takes Stance Against Anti-Semitism Following Threats Against Jewish Community
- Distracted Drivers Taking A Toll On Insurance Premiums