ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Bill Would Put Md. At Forefront Of War On Cyber Terrorism
- Baltimore County Police Search For Missing 16-Year-Old Girl
- Fake Guns Are A Real Problem For Law Enforcement, Police Say
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’