ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- A Devastated Community Comes Together To Honor 6 Children Killed In Fire
- Frederick Co. Schools Employee Speaks Out After Being Fired For Tweet
- Reverend Al Sharpton Involved In Initiative To Help City Schools
- TSA Reports Increase In Guns Found At US Airports
- 4-Alarm City Fire Knocked Down After Crews On Scene For Almost 24 Hours