2 Charged With Stealing Pit Bull Puppies
Get Breaking News First
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Quilt Shares The Stories Of Survivors Of Sexual Assault
- 2 Men Wanted In Connection With Severn Stabbing