ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- 2 Dogs Killed, 1 Woman Injured In Baltimore Dog Attack
- Boy, Mother Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Employee Finds Death Threat Letters On Car, At Home
- Lawmakers Asking For Work Visa Extension Of 25 Foreign Teachers In Baltimore
- 17-Year-Old Charged In Missing Teen’s Murder