ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- 3 Taken to Hospital Following Carbon Monoxide Leak
- Police: Man Tied Up Elderly Couple During Home Invasion
- Boy, 14, Charged with Stabbing Girl, 14, in Silver Spring
- Suspect In Delaware Trooper Shooting Killed By Police After 18-Hour Barricade
- The Power of the Pencil Takes on Fight Against Drug Addiction