2 Charged With Stealing Pit Bull Puppies
Get Breaking News First
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- AACo. Police Search For Suspect Who Set Off Explosion In Movie Theater
- Bikers Ride Into Baltimore To Honor Those Lost At Sandy Hook
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Federal Protective Service SUV Flips In Baltimore
- Holocaust Survivor Dies Before Maryland Reparations Hearing