ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- Curtis Bay Area Residents Shelter In Place For 2 Hours After Acid Spill
- Hurricane Maria Batters Dominica As A Category 5 Storm
- Sister Of Man Facing 6 Years In Prison For Killing Puppies Says Brother Needs Help, Not Jail Time
- Dave Chapelle, John Oliver Create Buzz For DC Public Schools On Social Media At Emmy Awards
- Police Looking For Answers After Woman Found Raped, Strangled To Death Near Inner Harbor Museum