ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Two people have been charged with felony theft after police say they stole pit bull puppies.
According to police, a man come to a home in Odenton to buy pit bull puppies. No sale was made, but the next day, the puppies were missing.
The puppies were found in a home in Severn.
Ashley Thomas, 21, and Tennese Koffa, 22, were both charged with two counts of felony theft. Charges are pending on a third suspect.
Other Local News:
- New Trial Granted For Adnan Syed, Subject Of ‘Serial’ Podcast
- Fans Of Slain Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Remember Him Through Music
- All Clear At Joint Base Andrews After ‘Miscommunication’ Over Active Shooter
- Complaint Filed Against Mosby Calls Her ‘A Runaway Prosecutor’
- Ocean City Police Rescue Small Kitten From Rt. 90 Bridge