BALTIMORE (WJZ)– There is good news for a Morgan State University basketball player, who was removed from Monday night’s game against Coppin in a stretcher.
Thair Heath collided with a player during the first half of Monday night’s game against Coppin and hit the floor hard.
He remained motionless on the court, face down for about 20 minutes.
He was eventually taken to Shock Trauma in a neck brace.
X-rays of Heath’s neck and back show no significant injury.
Morgan State Head Coach Todd Bozeman says Heath is resting in his dorm room and will be reassessed later this week.
Other Local News:
- All Charges Dropped Against All Remaining Officers In Freddie Gray Case
- 2 Charged In Connection With Alleged Towson Hazing Incident
- Former Md. Gov. Martin O’Malley to Speak at Convention
- AACo. Sheriff Ron Bateman Acquitted of Assault Charges
- Rising Sea Levels Could Flood Naval Academy In Annapolis, Scientists Say