BALTIMORE (WJZ)– There is good news for a Morgan State University basketball player, who was removed from Monday night’s game against Coppin in a stretcher.
Thair Heath collided with a player during the first half of Monday night’s game against Coppin and hit the floor hard.
He remained motionless on the court, face down for about 20 minutes.
He was eventually taken to Shock Trauma in a neck brace.
X-rays of Heath’s neck and back show no significant injury.
Morgan State Head Coach Todd Bozeman says Heath is resting in his dorm room and will be reassessed later this week.
Other Local News:
- Science Groups to Congress: Climate Change Is Real Threat
- 18-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot In Passenger Seat Of Car In Baltimore
- Police Seek Two Persons Of Interest In Shooting Of Laurel Teen
- Investigation Continues Into Death Of Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota
- Maryland’s First Responders Get Active Shooter Training