BALTIMORE (WJZ)– There is good news for a Morgan State University basketball player, who was removed from Monday night’s game against Coppin in a stretcher.
Thair Heath collided with a player during the first half of Monday night’s game against Coppin and hit the floor hard.
He remained motionless on the court, face down for about 20 minutes.
He was eventually taken to Shock Trauma in a neck brace.
X-rays of Heath’s neck and back show no significant injury.
Morgan State Head Coach Todd Bozeman says Heath is resting in his dorm room and will be reassessed later this week.
Other Local News:
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outraged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall