BALTIMORE (WJZ)– There is good news for a Morgan State University basketball player, who was removed from Monday night’s game against Coppin in a stretcher.
Thair Heath collided with a player during the first half of Monday night’s game against Coppin and hit the floor hard.
He remained motionless on the court, face down for about 20 minutes.
He was eventually taken to Shock Trauma in a neck brace.
X-rays of Heath’s neck and back show no significant injury.
Morgan State Head Coach Todd Bozeman says Heath is resting in his dorm room and will be reassessed later this week.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Custody After Neighbor Reportedly Hears Loud Sound, Bomb Squad Investigating
- Community Comes Together To Support Bartender Shot On Christmas Day
- ‘This Generation’s Tobacco Product’: New Ad Campaign Challenges Sugary Drinks
- Baltimore Tattoo Museum Raises Over $12K For BARCS With “Tats For Tails”
- Authorities Searching For Man Who Walked Away From House Arrest