BALTIMORE (WJZ)– There is good news for a Morgan State University basketball player, who was removed from Monday night’s game against Coppin in a stretcher.
Thair Heath collided with a player during the first half of Monday night’s game against Coppin and hit the floor hard.
He remained motionless on the court, face down for about 20 minutes.
He was eventually taken to Shock Trauma in a neck brace.
X-rays of Heath’s neck and back show no significant injury.
Morgan State Head Coach Todd Bozeman says Heath is resting in his dorm room and will be reassessed later this week.
Other Local News:
- Police Searching For Missing Baltimore Woman
- Police To Break Down Perimeter In Neighborhood Where Officer Was Killed
- Police: Student Arrested For Threat Made On Social Media Against Perry Hall Middle School
- Police Release Info On Fundraiser For Family Of Slain Detective
- Secret Service Apprehends Attempted White House Fence Jumper