BALTIMORE (WJZ)– There is good news for a Morgan State University basketball player, who was removed from Monday night’s game against Coppin in a stretcher.
Thair Heath collided with a player during the first half of Monday night’s game against Coppin and hit the floor hard.
He remained motionless on the court, face down for about 20 minutes.
He was eventually taken to Shock Trauma in a neck brace.
X-rays of Heath’s neck and back show no significant injury.
Morgan State Head Coach Todd Bozeman says Heath is resting in his dorm room and will be reassessed later this week.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Approves $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- One Hospitalized Following Baltimore House Fire
- Maryland Woman Convicted In Fatal Drunken Driving Wreck
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound