BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man faces murder charges after shooting three people in two separate incidents.
The first happened in the 2100-block of W. North Avenue.
Police say Ricky Horton fatally shot a man in the head and torso and then fled the scene in a getaway car.
A friend of the victim also suffered gunshot wounds. He survived.
Investigators say Horton then shot a woman six blocks away on Presbury Street, declaring “if you’re not blood, you die.”
Horton, who also goes by the name “Purple,” faces a maximum of two life terms plus 88 years if convicted.
Other Local News:
- State Asks Marylanders to Take Challenge And ‘Buy Local’ For A Week
- Woman Stabbed, Man Shot During Baltimore Domestic Incident, Police Say
- 3 Firefighters Injured, Dog Dies In Temple Hills Fire
- Gov. Hogan ‘Hair BobbleHead’ Winner of Bowie Baysox’s ‘Bobblection’
- 19 Injured In AACo. RTA Bus Collision, Police Say