BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man faces murder charges after shooting three people in two separate incidents.
The first happened in the 2100-block of W. North Avenue.
Police say Ricky Horton fatally shot a man in the head and torso and then fled the scene in a getaway car.
A friend of the victim also suffered gunshot wounds. He survived.
Investigators say Horton then shot a woman six blocks away on Presbury Street, declaring “if you’re not blood, you die.”
Horton, who also goes by the name “Purple,” faces a maximum of two life terms plus 88 years if convicted.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Two People Shot Monday Evening
- MD Federal Judge Hearing Lawsuits Against Trump Travel Ban
- Gospel Singer Cheryl Fortune Opens Up About Surviving Domestic Abuse
- Police: Armed Suspect Took $26 During Robbery Before Being Shot By Officer
- Teens Encouraged To Avoid Texting, Alcohol Consumption For Safe Driving