Baltimore Man Charged After Shooting 3 People In 2 Separate Incidents
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man faces murder charges after shooting three people in two separate incidents.
The first happened in the 2100-block of W. North Avenue.
Police say Ricky Horton fatally shot a man in the head and torso and then fled the scene in a getaway car.
A friend of the victim also suffered gunshot wounds. He survived.
Investigators say Horton then shot a woman six blocks away on Presbury Street, declaring “if you’re not blood, you die.”
Horton, who also goes by the name “Purple,” faces a maximum of two life terms plus 88 years if convicted.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Vigil Planned For Ohio Plane Crash Victims, Including Md. Native
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly