BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man faces murder charges after shooting three people in two separate incidents.
The first happened in the 2100-block of W. North Avenue.
Police say Ricky Horton fatally shot a man in the head and torso and then fled the scene in a getaway car.
A friend of the victim also suffered gunshot wounds. He survived.
Investigators say Horton then shot a woman six blocks away on Presbury Street, declaring “if you’re not blood, you die.”
Horton, who also goes by the name “Purple,” faces a maximum of two life terms plus 88 years if convicted.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Heroin Task Force Releases Final Recommendations
- Carroll County Parents Disapprove Of Possible School Closures
- Jury In Porter Trial Expected To Be Seated Wednesday; Opening Arguments Could Start Soon After
- #GivingTuesday Lets You Help Make A Difference
- Volunteers Of America Helps Some Gain Independence