BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man faces murder charges after shooting three people in two separate incidents.
The first happened in the 2100-block of W. North Avenue.
Police say Ricky Horton fatally shot a man in the head and torso and then fled the scene in a getaway car.
A friend of the victim also suffered gunshot wounds. He survived.
Investigators say Horton then shot a woman six blocks away on Presbury Street, declaring “if you’re not blood, you die.”
Horton, who also goes by the name “Purple,” faces a maximum of two life terms plus 88 years if convicted.
Other Local News:
- Judge Rules 2 Of Governor’s Top Appointees Must Be Paid
- Police Recover Nearly $20,000 In Marijuana-Related Drugs In Baltimore Bust
- 2nd Child In Baltimore Fire Dies Day After Mother, Sister Died
- TSA: Baltimore Man Arrested After Trying To Sneak Loaded Gun On Plane
- Montgomery County Police Find 2 Dead In Apartment Building