Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Marylanders Fall In Line For The New iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus