LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Attempt To Identify Burglary Suspect
- AAA Projects Highest No. Of Md. Drivers For Memorial Day Weekend In A Decade Plus
- Baltimore Police Investigate ATF Agent-Involved Shooting
- Federal Judge Tosses Out Life Sentences For DC Sniper Malvo
- Baltimore Police Arrest Man For Killing A Woman Last Month