LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Police Return Packages Stolen From Columbia Homes
- Church Nursery Volunteer Charged, Girl Says He Touched Her During Mass
- Citizens Help Police Capture Baltimore’s Public Enemy No. 1
- Baltimore City Council Takes Action Against President-Elect Trump
- Army Cadets And Navy Midshipmen Face Off At Patriot Games