LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- Crews Rescue the Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; 23 Dead
- 6 Hurt, Including Md. State Trooper In I-270 Crash
- Man Charged With Drawing Gun In Argument Outside Md. Bar