LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Wind Chill Advisory In Effect: Big Chill Brings Single Digit Temps
- Sons Of Fallen Deputy Release Statement To The Public
- School Volunteer Victimized 16 People Including Child At Church
- VIDEO: Maryland Bundles Up As Big Chill Brings Sub-Zero Temps
- 2 Men Charged With Burglary, Assaulting 83-Year-Old Woman