LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Montgomery County Council To Discuss Gang Prevention Strategies
- Tree Lighting Ceremony At War Memorial Plaza
- Two People Shot In Baltimore, Including 17-Year-Old On A Basketball Court
- Loved Ones, Colleagues Remember Off-Duty Maryland Officers Fatally Struck On Highway
- Made In Baltimore Pop-Up Shop Encourages Local Gift Buying