LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 2 Major Developments Could Reshape The U.S. Opioid Crisis
- Commissioner Davis On Police-Involved Shooting Of Robbery Suspect: ‘This Is A Dime A Dozen Scenario’