LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- $5 Million Study Set for New Chesapeake Bay Crossing
- Guilty Plea For Parkville Man Who Videotaped Young Girls At Swim Meets
- USDA to Reopen Offices Closed After Email Threats
- First Warning WX: Hurricane Watch In Effect As Tropical Depression Nears Florida Gulf
- ‘Preservation Resource Center’ Aims to Assist Ellicott City Flood Victims