Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory To Go Into Effect For Parts Of Southern Md.
- Investigators Believe Missing Dundalk Girl & Father May Have Fled To West Virginia
- Gas Explosion Blamed In Fire That Killed 8-Year-Old Boy; 911 Calls Released
- Many Come To Cummings’ Defense After He Was Silenced At A Committee Hearing
- McDaniel College Probes ‘CMT Versus BET’ Event