Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Frederick County Parents Charged With Toddler Daughter’s Death
- Middle River Woman Charged With DUI In Hit-And-Run That Killed Goucher Student
- 3 Suspects Wanted For Burglarizing Laurel Park Liquor Store Twice
- Sponsors Expected To Score Big As Michael Phelps Emerges From Retirement
- T. Rex Gets New Home In Smithsonian Dinosaur Hall