Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate After Video Appears To Show Officer Spitting On Man In Handcuffs
- More Than 700 Marijuana Plants Seized In Kent County
- All Statements By 2 Officers In Freddie Gray Trial Admissable
- Montgomery County Officer Continues Push To Adopt Former K9 Partner
- Martin O’Malley Prepares To Take The Stage In Dem. Debate Tuesday