Accident Delays Flight At BWI Marshall Airport
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries were reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades
- Hail To The Chief? O’Malley To Announce If He’s Running For President
- Armed Suspect Arrested After Barricading Himself Inside Ex-Girlfriend’s Home
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often