Man Wanted For 2012 Sexual Assault Arrested, Linked By DNA To Another
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 25-year-old man wanted for a 2012 sexual assault has been arrested in connection with another sexual assault and robbery.
Bernard Burton was arrested for an open warrant from a 2012 sexual assault case by members of the Warrant Apprehension Task Force.
Burton was linked by DNA to a sexual assault and robbery that occurred last Monday in the 2800-block of E. Fairmount Ave.
Detectives will continue to investigate recent incidents of violence in the Southeast District.
At this time, Burton has not been linked to any other cases, but other investigations are still ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Frederick County Parents Charged With Toddler Daughter’s Death
- Middle River Woman Charged With DUI In Hit-And-Run That Killed Goucher Student
- 3 Suspects Wanted For Burglarizing Laurel Park Liquor Store Twice
- Sponsors Expected To Score Big As Michael Phelps Emerges From Retirement
- T. Rex Gets New Home In Smithsonian Dinosaur Hall