BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Mother Nature makes her presence known again in Maryland.
Expect a light snow shower Tuesday morning. We expect to see an inch or so in the city, but two or three inches may fall closer to the Pennsylvania state line. Sleet and freezing rain are also possible.
Drivers should err on the side of caution. Expect a slippery early Tuesday morning commute. By afternoon, temperatures will rebound into the mid-40s.
Kiss these cold temps goodbye. Wednesday through Friday brings highs in the 50s to near 60s.
Other Local News:
- City Athletes Now Need to Make the Grade to Make the Field
- Missing 65-Year-Old James Battle, Has Dementia and Seizures
- Baltimore Weighs in On Presidential Debate
- Man Dressed as a Woman to Commit a Murder
- Marcus Edwards Dreams Come True After Death