BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Mother Nature makes her presence known again in Maryland.
Expect a light snow shower Tuesday morning. We expect to see an inch or so in the city, but two or three inches may fall closer to the Pennsylvania state line. Sleet and freezing rain are also possible.
Drivers should err on the side of caution. Expect a slippery early Tuesday morning commute. By afternoon, temperatures will rebound into the mid-40s.
Kiss these cold temps goodbye. Wednesday through Friday brings highs in the 50s to near 60s.
Other Local News:
- Bill Would Put Md. At Forefront Of War On Cyber Terrorism
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’
- 2 Officers In Freddie Gray Case Suing For Defamation
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Man Who Made Bomb Threat At Baltimore TV Station Appears In Court