BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Mother Nature makes her presence known again in Maryland.
Expect a light snow shower Tuesday morning. We expect to see an inch or so in the city, but two or three inches may fall closer to the Pennsylvania state line. Sleet and freezing rain are also possible.
Drivers should err on the side of caution. Expect a slippery early Tuesday morning commute. By afternoon, temperatures will rebound into the mid-40s.
Kiss these cold temps goodbye. Wednesday through Friday brings highs in the 50s to near 60s.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Exposed Himself to High School Student
- Baltimore Police Body Camera Rollout Later Than Planned
- Takata Air Bag Recall Doubles In Size
- First Responders To Get Free Adoptions Through Baltimore Humane
- Baltimore County Hopes to Attract PayPal Jobs