BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Mother Nature makes her presence known again in Maryland.
Expect a light snow shower Tuesday morning. We expect to see an inch or so in the city, but two or three inches may fall closer to the Pennsylvania state line. Sleet and freezing rain are also possible.
Drivers should err on the side of caution. Expect a slippery early Tuesday morning commute. By afternoon, temperatures will rebound into the mid-40s.
Kiss these cold temps goodbye. Wednesday through Friday brings highs in the 50s to near 60s.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Among Thousands In DC As Part Of Women’s March
- Charm City Cakes’ Owner Says Trump Copied Obama’s Inauguration Cake
- Women’s March Protests Held Right Here In Baltimore
- Television Broadcasting Pioneer George Mills Dies at 86
- Harford County Honors Fallen Officers While Getting in Shape