BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Mother Nature makes her presence known again in Maryland.
Expect a light snow shower Tuesday morning. We expect to see an inch or so in the city, but two or three inches may fall closer to the Pennsylvania state line. Sleet and freezing rain are also possible.
Drivers should err on the side of caution. Expect a slippery early Tuesday morning commute. By afternoon, temperatures will rebound into the mid-40s.
Kiss these cold temps goodbye. Wednesday through Friday brings highs in the 50s to near 60s.
Other Local News:
- Police ID Man In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which He Appears To Have Gun
- Marylanders Join Protesters Across The World In Women’s March
- Fire Crews Fight House Fire In West Baltimore, Save Cat
- BWI Continues To See Record Number Of Passengers; Adds Boost To Local Economy
- Baltimore Police Injures 1 Of 3 Suspects In Overnight Shooting; 2 Apprehended