Man Charged With Setting His Anne Arundel County Home On Fire
DUNKIRK, Md. (WJZ)— Police have arrested an Anne Arundel County man they say set his house on fire last month.
On Jan. 28, firefighters arrived to 6291 McKendree Road in Dunkirk and found a single family home heavily engulfed in flames.
Timothy B. Jacobs–the sole occupant of the home–was located in the front yard and transported to Anne Arundel Medical Center for evaluation.
The investigation continued, and charges against Jacobs were sought last Friday.
He is charged with first-degree arson, second-degree arson, malicious destruction of property, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment.
Jacobs was taken into custody Monday and is currently being held without bond.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore On Alert This Weekend Against Threats From ISIS
- 9-Year-Old In Critical Condition After Being Beaten By Mother’s Boyfriend
- 15-Year-Old Boy Fatally Stabbed In Baltimore
- Fort Bragg Soldier From Md. Charged After He Was Found Heavily-Armed At NC Mall
- Preparations Underway For Baltimore’s July 4th Celebrations