Man Charged With Setting His Anne Arundel County Home On Fire
DUNKIRK, Md. (WJZ)— Police have arrested an Anne Arundel County man they say set his house on fire last month.
On Jan. 28, firefighters arrived to 6291 McKendree Road in Dunkirk and found a single family home heavily engulfed in flames.
Timothy B. Jacobs–the sole occupant of the home–was located in the front yard and transported to Anne Arundel Medical Center for evaluation.
The investigation continued, and charges against Jacobs were sought last Friday.
He is charged with first-degree arson, second-degree arson, malicious destruction of property, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment.
Jacobs was taken into custody Monday and is currently being held without bond.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair