DUNKIRK, Md. (WJZ)— Police have arrested an Anne Arundel County man they say set his house on fire last month.
On Jan. 28, firefighters arrived to 6291 McKendree Road in Dunkirk and found a single family home heavily engulfed in flames.
Timothy B. Jacobs–the sole occupant of the home–was located in the front yard and transported to Anne Arundel Medical Center for evaluation.
The investigation continued, and charges against Jacobs were sought last Friday.
He is charged with first-degree arson, second-degree arson, malicious destruction of property, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment.
Jacobs was taken into custody Monday and is currently being held without bond.
Other Local News:
- WJZ’s Mike Schuh, Rick Ritter And Tim Williams Bring Home Local Emmy Awards
- Hogan Rallies For Redmer In Baltimore Co. Exec. Race
- Man Dies After Falling While Rock Climbing In Harford Co.
- 86-Year-Old Pedestrian Killed In Baltimore Co. Crash
- Police Interview Withheld In Trial Of Boyfriend Accused Of Killing Howard Co. Teacher