DUNKIRK, Md. (WJZ)— Police have arrested an Anne Arundel County man they say set his house on fire last month.
On Jan. 28, firefighters arrived to 6291 McKendree Road in Dunkirk and found a single family home heavily engulfed in flames.
Timothy B. Jacobs–the sole occupant of the home–was located in the front yard and transported to Anne Arundel Medical Center for evaluation.
The investigation continued, and charges against Jacobs were sought last Friday.
He is charged with first-degree arson, second-degree arson, malicious destruction of property, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment.
Jacobs was taken into custody Monday and is currently being held without bond.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Congressmen Donating Their Pay During Government Shutdown
- Police ID Man In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which He Appears To Have Gun
- Marylanders Join Protesters Across The World In Women’s March
- Fire Crews Fight House Fire In West Baltimore, Save Cat
- BWI Continues To See Record Number Of Passengers; Adds Boost To Local Economy