TIMONIUM, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are asking for the public’s help identifying two suspects who stole almost $46,000 in jewelry from a Timonium store.
On Dec. 31, the male and female suspect entered the Ricardo’s Gems and Jewelry store in the 9600-block of Deereco Road. The female suspect asked to view some expensive jewelry. While the clerk was helping her, the male suspect took several rings–worth a combined $45,750–from an unlocked display case. Both suspects then left the location in an unknown vehicle.
A picture of the suspects was captured on the store’s video surveillance system.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP or text “MCS” plus your message to “CRIMES” (274637).
Tips to the Metro Crime Stoppers hotline that lead to the arrest and indictment of a suspect for a felony crime are eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,000.
Other Local News:
- Police Searching For Man Who Stabbed Passenger In Road Rage Incident
- Liquor Board Official Pleads Guilty To Bribery In Maryland
- Widow Of Workplace Shooting Victim Says He Feared Co-Worker
- Report: Baltimore City Council President Says Officers ‘Raping The City’ By Not Living In Baltimore
- Police Seek Suspects Who Used Stun Gun To Rob Man Outside Pharmacy