Aaron Wilson Talking About Ray Rice On The Vinnie And Rob Show
Sports Fan Insider
Aaron Wilson covers the Baltimore Ravens for The Baltimore Sun and the NFL for National Football Post.
Aaron joined Vinnie and Rob to talk about the latest on Ray Rice and the situation in Atlantic City. The big day next week for Ray is Tuesday, when he is supposed to appear in court for the matter. Ray’s fiancee will also have to appear. Ray will be represented by local attorney Andrew Alperstein. It is not yet known who will represent his fiancee.
He also discussed the scouting combine which is taking place in Indianapolis. He is currently at the combine and he gives some insight on which players are looking good and which ones the Ravens could potentially pick up. Ozzie Newsome, GM of the Ravens, will speak to the media on Saturday. Aaron says he will most likely have to address the Ray Rice situation but the main purpose is the draft.
Follow Aaron on Twitter >> @RavensInsider
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Announce New National Anthem Singer
- Joe Fortenbaugh On NFL Training Camps Opening Around The League
- Keith Hernandez From KFFL.Com Talks Fantasy Football
- Mike Preston Thinks John Harbaugh Should Stop Talking And Start Acting
- Wally Williams Remembers His First Ravens Training Camp As The Most Grueling Of His Career