Aaron Wilson covers the Baltimore Ravens for The Baltimore Sun and the NFL for National Football Post.
Aaron joined Vinnie and Rob to talk about the latest on Ray Rice and the situation in Atlantic City. The big day next week for Ray is Tuesday, when he is supposed to appear in court for the matter. Ray’s fiancee will also have to appear. Ray will be represented by local attorney Andrew Alperstein. It is not yet known who will represent his fiancee.
He also discussed the scouting combine which is taking place in Indianapolis. He is currently at the combine and he gives some insight on which players are looking good and which ones the Ravens could potentially pick up. Ozzie Newsome, GM of the Ravens, will speak to the media on Saturday. Aaron says he will most likely have to address the Ray Rice situation but the main purpose is the draft.
Follow Aaron on Twitter >> @RavensInsider
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens QB Flacco Poised For Return After 9-Month Absence
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice