Multi-Vehicle Crash Backs Up Traffic On I-695 In Baltimore County
PIKESVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A crash involving several vehicles shuts down a portion of I-695.
It happened just before 10:30 p.m. Thursday night at Parks Heights Avenue in Pikesville.
State police say one vehicle overturned and multiple cars were involved.
One person was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The road reopened to drivers about a half an hour later.
Other Local News:
- Wild Assateague Island Horse Kicks Lifeguard
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion