Multi-Vehicle Crash Backs Up Traffic On I-695 In Baltimore County
Get Breaking News First
PIKESVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A crash involving several vehicles shuts down a portion of I-695.
It happened just before 10:30 p.m. Thursday night at Parks Heights Avenue in Pikesville.
State police say one vehicle overturned and multiple cars were involved.
One person was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The road reopened to drivers about a half an hour later.
Other Local News:
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges
- 1 Set On Fire, 2 Shot As Overnight Violence Claims 2 Lives In Baltimore City
- Several Businesses Evacuated As Crews Investigate Building Fire
- Md. Ban On Grain Alcohol Hurts Violin Makers
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest