New Orioles outfielder David Lough joined the Sports Rehab with Bob Haynie and Glenn Younes to discuss how the he’ll fit in with the team.
Lough said that the fans can expect someone who will play hard, run every ground ball out, and be solid defensively.
Lough then remarked about his excitement for playing for manager Buck Showalter, calling the skipper “a mastermind” and someone who “does their homework when it comes to finding the right players.”
With a career batting average of .278 in his 2 year major league career, Lough then talked to the guys about what he is like away from baseball.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Duquette ‘Sick Of Hearing’ Bad Pre-Season Predictions About Orioles
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of December 10th
- Bautista Will Not Join Baltimore Orioles Because Fans Don’t Want Him
- Johns Hopkins Study Puts New Spin On Baseball Batting Stats
- Orioles Rumors: Dan Duquette Talks Possible Signings, Trumbo Deal, RP Trades