Sports Rehab: David Lough From Spring Training
Buy Orioles Tickets
New Orioles outfielder David Lough joined the Sports Rehab with Bob Haynie and Glenn Younes to discuss how the he’ll fit in with the team.
Lough said that the fans can expect someone who will play hard, run every ground ball out, and be solid defensively.
Lough then remarked about his excitement for playing for manager Buck Showalter, calling the skipper “a mastermind” and someone who “does their homework when it comes to finding the right players.”
With a career batting average of .278 in his 2 year major league career, Lough then talked to the guys about what he is like away from baseball.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles