DAVIDSONVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Two bicyclists were injured after a hit-and-run crash on Central Avenue at Patuxent River Road Saturday evening.
According to police, the first bicyclist, Lynn Kristianson, was struck by a light-colored SUV that fled west on Central Avenue. The second bicyclist, Maile Neel, was riding directly behind the first and also crashed.
After the collision, Kristianson was also struck by a 2005 Chevy Impala. The Impala stayed on the scene.
The hit-and-run vehicle is believed to be a Honda SUV, light in color, but possibly silver or white. It was driven by a white male believed to be between 50 and 60 years old and with a gray mustache and dark glasses.
Kristianson is at Shock Trauma and is listed in critical but stable condition. Neel was taken to Washington Hospital Center, where she has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Hit Broadway Show ‘Hamilton’ Coming To Hippodrome
- Baltimore Dedicates $3 Million To Plug Holes In Police Force
- Baltimore Bus System Gets New Look And New Name
- Body Of Man Missing Since April, Wanted For Mail Fraud Found At Loch Raven Reservoir
- City’s ‘No. 1 Trigger Puller’ Back In Custody After Accidental Release