DAVIDSONVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Two bicyclists were injured after a hit-and-run crash on Central Avenue at Patuxent River Road Saturday evening.
According to police, the first bicyclist, Lynn Kristianson, was struck by a light-colored SUV that fled west on Central Avenue. The second bicyclist, Maile Neel, was riding directly behind the first and also crashed.
After the collision, Kristianson was also struck by a 2005 Chevy Impala. The Impala stayed on the scene.
The hit-and-run vehicle is believed to be a Honda SUV, light in color, but possibly silver or white. It was driven by a white male believed to be between 50 and 60 years old and with a gray mustache and dark glasses.
Kristianson is at Shock Trauma and is listed in critical but stable condition. Neel was taken to Washington Hospital Center, where she has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 37 Baltimore Co. Schools Closed Monday Due To New AC Policy
- Baltimore to Spray for Mosquitoes Amid Zika Concerns
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report on Virginia Plane Crash
- First Warning WX: Tropical Depression Could Bring Large Swells Along Coast
- Spirit of Baltimore Crashes Into Pier In Fells Point; 447 People Aboard