BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another Ravens player finds himself in trouble with the law.
Police in Gainesville, Fla. arrested wide receiver Deonte Thompson Friday night on charges of possessing marijuana.
Officers pulled over an SUV in which Thompson was a passenger and noticed a strong odor.
A search of the vehicle turned up 29 grams of marijuana inside a duffel bag. Thompson admitted the bag was his.
The Ravens signed Thompson as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
A team spokesman said they are gathering the facts and there are two sides to every story.
Other Local News:
- Police: Woman Shot In Head Before Car Is Stolen In Highlandtown
- Baltimore City Council Votes To Sync Traffic Lights In Response To Fines For Blocking Intersections
- Police Searching For Royal Farms Armed Robbery Suspect
- Naval Academy Head Says Court Martial Possible In Drug Case
- Restaurants Change Menus Over E. Coli Fears Connected To Romaine Lettuce