BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another Ravens player finds himself in trouble with the law.
Police in Gainesville, Fla. arrested wide receiver Deonte Thompson Friday night on charges of possessing marijuana.
Officers pulled over an SUV in which Thompson was a passenger and noticed a strong odor.
A search of the vehicle turned up 29 grams of marijuana inside a duffel bag. Thompson admitted the bag was his.
The Ravens signed Thompson as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
A team spokesman said they are gathering the facts and there are two sides to every story.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police ID Officer Involved In Shooting Over The Weekend
- Md. Half Marathon Will Raise Money For Cancer Research
- PGPD Officer Facing Charges After Allegedly Hitting Toddler
- Jury Trial Set For Man Allegedly Brutalized By Baltimore Police Officer
- Police Searching For Peeping Tom At Towson University