Ravens WR Deonte Thompson Arrested In Florida
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another Ravens player finds himself in trouble with the law.
Police in Gainesville, Fla. arrested wide receiver Deonte Thompson Friday night on charges of possessing marijuana.
Officers pulled over an SUV in which Thompson was a passenger and noticed a strong odor.
A search of the vehicle turned up 29 grams of marijuana inside a duffel bag. Thompson admitted the bag was his.
The Ravens signed Thompson as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
A team spokesman said they are gathering the facts and there are two sides to every story.
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases
- Body Of Missing 18-Year-Old Found In Anne Arundel County
- Bald Is Beautiful: Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post-Chemo