Ravens WR Deonte Thompson Arrested In Florida
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another Ravens player finds himself in trouble with the law.
Police in Gainesville, Fla. arrested wide receiver Deonte Thompson Friday night on charges of possessing marijuana.
Officers pulled over an SUV in which Thompson was a passenger and noticed a strong odor.
A search of the vehicle turned up 29 grams of marijuana inside a duffel bag. Thompson admitted the bag was his.
The Ravens signed Thompson as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
A team spokesman said they are gathering the facts and there are two sides to every story.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades