BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another Ravens player finds himself in trouble with the law.
Police in Gainesville, Fla. arrested wide receiver Deonte Thompson Friday night on charges of possessing marijuana.
Officers pulled over an SUV in which Thompson was a passenger and noticed a strong odor.
A search of the vehicle turned up 29 grams of marijuana inside a duffel bag. Thompson admitted the bag was his.
The Ravens signed Thompson as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
A team spokesman said they are gathering the facts and there are two sides to every story.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Detective Was Shot With His Own Gun, Scheduled To Testify Against Indicted Cops
- Brick-And-Mortar Stores Attempt To Entice Customers Amid Cyber Deals
- Hearing Dropped For Last Cop Facing Administrative Discipline In Freddie Gray Case
- Police Searching For Missing 9-Year-Old Boy
- Baltimore And The Police Department Sued For Civil Rights Violations Of 15 People