BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A BGF member has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison for his part in a racketeering conspiracy that rocked the Baltimore Detention Center.
Kenneth Parham, 24, was sentenced to 151 months in prison, followed by three years of supervised release. This is concurrent to the 10-year sentence he is already serving.
Parham said that he helped smuggle cell phones, tobacco and drugs into the detention center and would help hide contraband.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident
- 5 Shot During Baltimore Cookout; Suspect Sought & 2 Victims Arrested
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak
- Now That It’s Warming Up, It’s Time To Take Zika Precautions