BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A BGF member has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison for his part in a racketeering conspiracy that rocked the Baltimore Detention Center.
Kenneth Parham, 24, was sentenced to 151 months in prison, followed by three years of supervised release. This is concurrent to the 10-year sentence he is already serving.
Parham said that he helped smuggle cell phones, tobacco and drugs into the detention center and would help hide contraband.
Other Local News:
- Girl Who Spent More Than 600 Days At Hopkins Receives Life-Saving Kidney Transplant
- Parents, Teachers Sound Off About Cold Classrooms At Baltimore City School Board Meeting
- Trump Signs Bill To End Government Shutdown
- House Fire In Glen Burnie Displaces Family
- Government Shutdown Impact Felt Among Nearly 150,000 Federal Workers In Maryland