BGF Member Sentenced To More Than 12 Years In Prison
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A BGF member has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison for his part in a racketeering conspiracy that rocked the Baltimore Detention Center.
Kenneth Parham, 24, was sentenced to 151 months in prison, followed by three years of supervised release. This is concurrent to the 10-year sentence he is already serving.
Parham said that he helped smuggle cell phones, tobacco and drugs into the detention center and would help hide contraband.
Other Local News:
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- DNR Police Sworn To Protect The Chesapeake Bay Crab Population
- 1 Dead After Double Shooting In Business Along Reisterstown Road
- Police: Drunk Man Fails To Enter Wrong Home, Falls Asleep On Porch