BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A BGF member has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison for his part in a racketeering conspiracy that rocked the Baltimore Detention Center.
Kenneth Parham, 24, was sentenced to 151 months in prison, followed by three years of supervised release. This is concurrent to the 10-year sentence he is already serving.
Parham said that he helped smuggle cell phones, tobacco and drugs into the detention center and would help hide contraband.
Other Local News:
- Longtime Raven Matt Stover Hosting Cornhole Tournament To Benefit Philanthropy Organizations
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Charges To Be Dropped Against Pregnant, Muslim MICA Teacher Removed From SW Flight
- Gov. Hogan Sends National Guard To US Virgin Islands
- Police: Howard County’s 2017 Overdose Tally Surpasses 2016’s Total
- Bank Robbery In Baltimore County Leads To Crash, Arrest In The City