BGF Member Sentenced To More Than 12 Years In Prison
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A BGF member has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison for his part in a racketeering conspiracy that rocked the Baltimore Detention Center.
Kenneth Parham, 24, was sentenced to 151 months in prison, followed by three years of supervised release. This is concurrent to the 10-year sentence he is already serving.
Parham said that he helped smuggle cell phones, tobacco and drugs into the detention center and would help hide contraband.
Other Local News:
- Mentally Ill Mother Refuses To Cooperate As Search For Toddlers Turns To Homicide Probe
- Hogan Refutes Ads, Calls Brown’s Campaign Dishonest
- BMW Cranks Up Auto Transports At Port Of Baltimore
- Baltimore’s Largest Indoor Entertainment Facility Renamed Royal Farms Arena
- Rosedale Man Among 2 Killed By Strong Rip Currents In Ocean City