ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a man in connection with a shooting outside a motel.
Authorities say Akeem Smith, 24, was armed when he tried to run from officers at a Royal Farms store in the 7900-block of Pulaski Highway in Rosedale.
They eventually caught up to Smith and made the arrest.
Police say Smith was responsible for a shooting at the Dukes Motel.
He apparently got into an argument with a woman there and fired several shots as she drove off in the parking lot.
No one was injured.
Smith is now being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Ocean City Boardwalk Ride, Similar To One In Deadly Ohio Accident, Re-Inspected
- Flash Flood Watch Issued For Most Of Md. Through Saturday
- Deputy Uses Narcan To Save Woman Who Overdosed
- Ravens Open Camp Without Flacco, Who’s Out For ‘About A Week’ With Back Soreness
- Ravens Coach John Harbaugh ‘Wouldn’t Rule Out’ Signing Kaepernick