Police Arrest Man In Connection With Rosedale Motel Shooting
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a man in connection with a shooting outside a motel.
Authorities say Akeem Smith, 24, was armed when he tried to run from officers at a Royal Farms store in the 7900-block of Pulaski Highway in Rosedale.
They eventually caught up to Smith and made the arrest.
Police say Smith was responsible for a shooting at the Dukes Motel.
He apparently got into an argument with a woman there and fired several shots as she drove off in the parking lot.
No one was injured.
Smith is now being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- $1M Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Baltimore City
- FBI Arrests Suspect In 14 Baltimore-Area Armed Robberies
- Md. Man Accused Of Directing Nurse To Sexually Abuse His 6-Weeks-Old Foster Son
- Baltimore Man Sentenced 48 Months For $1.2M Food Stamp Fraud
- Man Impersonating Police Beats, Robs 61-Year-Old Eastern Shore Woman