ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a man in connection with a shooting outside a motel.
Authorities say Akeem Smith, 24, was armed when he tried to run from officers at a Royal Farms store in the 7900-block of Pulaski Highway in Rosedale.
They eventually caught up to Smith and made the arrest.
Police say Smith was responsible for a shooting at the Dukes Motel.
He apparently got into an argument with a woman there and fired several shots as she drove off in the parking lot.
No one was injured.
Smith is now being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather On The Way, Advisories Expand To Include Most Of Md.
- Weekend Derailment Is Latest Black Eye For DC Subway System
- Maryland Officials Warn Not To Go On Icy Waters That Appear Frozen
- Baltimore Mural Ushers In New Radiosurgery System At Sinai Hospital
- Morgan State Grad Re-Imagines Controversial H&M Ad In Viral Artwork