ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a man in connection with a shooting outside a motel.
Authorities say Akeem Smith, 24, was armed when he tried to run from officers at a Royal Farms store in the 7900-block of Pulaski Highway in Rosedale.
They eventually caught up to Smith and made the arrest.
Police say Smith was responsible for a shooting at the Dukes Motel.
He apparently got into an argument with a woman there and fired several shots as she drove off in the parking lot.
No one was injured.
Smith is now being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Police Return Packages Stolen From Columbia Homes
- Church Nursery Volunteer Charged, Girl Says He Touched Her During Mass
- Citizens Help Police Capture Baltimore’s Public Enemy No. 1
- Baltimore City Council Takes Action Against President-Elect Trump
- Army Cadets And Navy Midshipmen Face Off At Patriot Games