Police Arrest Man In Connection With Rosedale Motel Shooting
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police arrest a man in connection with a shooting outside a motel.
Authorities say Akeem Smith, 24, was armed when he tried to run from officers at a Royal Farms store in the 7900-block of Pulaski Highway in Rosedale.
They eventually caught up to Smith and made the arrest.
Police say Smith was responsible for a shooting at the Dukes Motel.
He apparently got into an argument with a woman there and fired several shots as she drove off in the parking lot.
No one was injured.
Smith is now being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Releases Report From Night Firefighter Died
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Students At American University Call For Action After Shocking Emails Leaked
- More Than Half Of Maryland Voters Still Undecided On Next Governor
- Memorial Held For Man Who Died During Diving Trip With Friends In Indonesia