Dundalk Shooting Marks Baltimore County’s First Homicide Of 2014
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)— One person is dead and one person is in police custody after a shooting in Dundalk that marks Baltimore County’s first homicide of 2014.
Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to an apartment in the 2000-block of Paulette Road in Dundalk just after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Officers found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was transported to an area hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Police have taken one person into custody.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete