Dundalk Shooting Marks Baltimore County’s First Homicide Of 2014
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)— One person is dead and one person is in police custody after a shooting in Dundalk that marks Baltimore County’s first homicide of 2014.
Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to an apartment in the 2000-block of Paulette Road in Dundalk just after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Officers found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was transported to an area hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Police have taken one person into custody.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?