DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)— One person is dead and one person is in police custody after a shooting in Dundalk that marks Baltimore County’s first homicide of 2014.
Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to an apartment in the 2000-block of Paulette Road in Dundalk just after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Officers found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was transported to an area hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Police have taken one person into custody.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Twitter Wipes Out More Than 100K Accounts Linked To ISIS
- Health Officials Expect Zika Virus Could Eventually Reach Md.
- O’Malley Formally Withdraws From Md. Ballot
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify