Investigators Believe SUV Fire In Brooklyn Was Intentionally Set
Get Breaking News First
BROOKLYN, Md. (WJZ)— Anne Arundel County firefighters found a 2003 Cadillac SUV fully engulfed in fire, and they believe the blaze was intentionally set.
Around 1 a.m. Monday , the Anne Arundel County Fire Department responded to a reported vehicle fire in the 300-block of Old Riverside Road in the Brooklyn.
It took less than 15 minutes to bring the fire under control.
Investigators determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary. Investigators also have reason to believe that the person who may have set the fire suffered burns to their hands, upper body and face.
Anyone with any information relating to this event is asked to call 410-222-TIPS (8477) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Local News:
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Rabbi Took Students To Synagogue Where He Allegedly Recorded Women
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5
- 3 Anne Arundel Co. Employees Disciplined After Making Noose, Joking About It
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie Visits Bethesda To Support Larry Hogan