BROOKLYN, Md. (WJZ)— Anne Arundel County firefighters found a 2003 Cadillac SUV fully engulfed in fire, and they believe the blaze was intentionally set.
Around 1 a.m. Monday , the Anne Arundel County Fire Department responded to a reported vehicle fire in the 300-block of Old Riverside Road in the Brooklyn.
It took less than 15 minutes to bring the fire under control.
Investigators determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary. Investigators also have reason to believe that the person who may have set the fire suffered burns to their hands, upper body and face.
Anyone with any information relating to this event is asked to call 410-222-TIPS (8477) or email email@example.com.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Organizations Recognize World AIDS Day
- PG County Officer Accused Of Assaulting A Homeowner Starts Trial On Tuesday
- Governor: State, City Prepared For Any Unrest
- Small Group Of Demonstrators Shout ‘No Justice, No Peace’ As Freddie Gray Trials Begin
- Jury Selection Underway In Trial For Officer William Porter