BROOKLYN, Md. (WJZ)— Anne Arundel County firefighters found a 2003 Cadillac SUV fully engulfed in fire, and they believe the blaze was intentionally set.
Around 1 a.m. Monday , the Anne Arundel County Fire Department responded to a reported vehicle fire in the 300-block of Old Riverside Road in the Brooklyn.
It took less than 15 minutes to bring the fire under control.
Investigators determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary. Investigators also have reason to believe that the person who may have set the fire suffered burns to their hands, upper body and face.
Anyone with any information relating to this event is asked to call 410-222-TIPS (8477) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Local News:
- ‘You’re Killing Our Citizens’; WJZ Is There As Elite Task Force Takes Down Suspected Drug Dealer
- ‘A Plane Just Crashed’; 911 Calls Released After Small Plane Crash In Annapolis
- Pilot Manages To Safely Land Plane Without Landing Gear
- 17-Year-Old Among 2 Shot Within Minutes Of Each Other In Baltimore
- Team Monitoring Baltimore PD Consent Decree Holding Public Forums