BROOKLYN, Md. (WJZ)— Anne Arundel County firefighters found a 2003 Cadillac SUV fully engulfed in fire, and they believe the blaze was intentionally set.
Around 1 a.m. Monday , the Anne Arundel County Fire Department responded to a reported vehicle fire in the 300-block of Old Riverside Road in the Brooklyn.
It took less than 15 minutes to bring the fire under control.
Investigators determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary. Investigators also have reason to believe that the person who may have set the fire suffered burns to their hands, upper body and face.
Anyone with any information relating to this event is asked to call 410-222-TIPS (8477) or email email@example.com.
Other Local News:
- Mayor Asking FBI For Help With Investigating City Crime, Rising Murder Rate
- Pet Owners With Drug Addiction Turning To Animal Abuse To Obtain Painkillers
- Manhunt Continues For Escaped Prisoner, Police Offering $5K Reward
- Concern Over Netflix Series ’13 Reason Why’ Glorifying Teen Suicide
- Ravens Select Houston OLB Bowser As No. 47 NFL Draft Pick