BROOKLYN, Md. (WJZ)— Anne Arundel County firefighters found a 2003 Cadillac SUV fully engulfed in fire, and they believe the blaze was intentionally set.
Around 1 a.m. Monday , the Anne Arundel County Fire Department responded to a reported vehicle fire in the 300-block of Old Riverside Road in the Brooklyn.
It took less than 15 minutes to bring the fire under control.
Investigators determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary. Investigators also have reason to believe that the person who may have set the fire suffered burns to their hands, upper body and face.
Anyone with any information relating to this event is asked to call 410-222-TIPS (8477) or email email@example.com.
Other Local News:
- How Federal Workforce Hiring Freeze Will Impact Marylanders
- Police Search For ‘Armed & Dangerous’ Suspect In School Bus Stop Shooting
- The State’s Uphill Battle Against Heroin Addiction
- More Older Women Can Still Get Cervical Cancer, Hopkins Study Finds
- UMD Professor Building Network For ‘Inevitably Fired’ Govt. Scientists