HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A state trooper was struck on the southbound side of I-95 near the Patapsco River Bridge around 11 a.m. Monday.
The driver who struck the trooper did stop.
The trooper was taken to Shock Trauma and is suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
The incident is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Police Officer Hospitalized After Being Hit By Car
- Charges Dropped For Maintenance Man In Sex-For-Repairs Case
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Family Dog Discovers Fire in Md. Home; Alerts Occupant to Escape
- Police: Man Killed in Crash After Driver Failed to Stop at Red Light