Body Found On Train Tracks In Baltimore County
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A man is dead after his body was found near train tracks in Rosedale.
It happened in the 200-block of Philadelphia Avenue.
Police were called to the area shortly before 6 p.m. Officials say the victim was standing around the train tracks when he was accidentally struck by the train. Police believe he didn’t hear the train coming.
Police say the man was in possession of a stolen four-wheel ATV that broke down next to the tracks just prior to the accident.
The victim was identified as George McAleer, 26, of Baltimore.
Service was interrupted for a time but is now operating at restricted speed.
Police ask people to avoid trespassing on railroad property.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Quilt Shares The Stories Of Survivors Of Sexual Assault
- 2 Men Wanted In Connection With Severn Stabbing