Body Found On Train Tracks In Baltimore County
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A man is dead after his body was found near train tracks in Rosedale.
It happened in the 200-block of Philadelphia Avenue.
Police were called to the area shortly before 6 p.m. Officials say the victim was standing around the train tracks when he was accidentally struck by the train. Police believe he didn’t hear the train coming.
Police say the man was in possession of a stolen four-wheel ATV that broke down next to the tracks just prior to the accident.
The victim was identified as George McAleer, 26, of Baltimore.
Service was interrupted for a time but is now operating at restricted speed.
Police ask people to avoid trespassing on railroad property.
Other Local News:
- United Way Center Supports Teen Parents, Allows Them To Finish School
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win