John Eisenberg (@BmoreEisenberg) is an author and Baltimore Sports Columnist who writes for BaltimoreRavens.com. John joins Ed and Steve to discuss the Ravens free agency and the Dennis Pitta extension.
Steve asks John if the Ravens should have Franchise Tagged Eugene Monroe and what are the chances the Ravens sign Eugene before free Agency starts? John explains that franchising Eugene carried to high of a price tag and would have eaten too much cap. John continues to explain the Ravens are trying to resign him for the long term and want to get it done before free agency.
Ed mentions that the Ravens did not Franchise Tag Arthur Jones so what are the chances that Jones returns to the Ravens? John says that it’s unlikely he ends up back home in Baltimore because his price tag is too large and more than the Ravens want to pay.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice
- Baltimore Native, Former NFL Player Tavon Mason Working To Improve Lives Of Children