John Eisenberg (@BmoreEisenberg) is an author and Baltimore Sports Columnist who writes for BaltimoreRavens.com. John joins Ed and Steve to discuss the Ravens free agency and the Dennis Pitta extension.
Steve asks John if the Ravens should have Franchise Tagged Eugene Monroe and what are the chances the Ravens sign Eugene before free Agency starts? John explains that franchising Eugene carried to high of a price tag and would have eaten too much cap. John continues to explain the Ravens are trying to resign him for the long term and want to get it done before free agency.
Ed mentions that the Ravens did not Franchise Tag Arthur Jones so what are the chances that Jones returns to the Ravens? John says that it’s unlikely he ends up back home in Baltimore because his price tag is too large and more than the Ravens want to pay.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Joe Flacco And Wife Welcome First Baby Girl
- Eminem, OneRepublic, All Time Low & More Team Up for NFL T-shirt Line
- Bold Predictions: Wentz Takes Eagles To Super Bowl, Ravens Win AFC North, Browns 0-16
- Clifton Brown Of Comcast Sportsnet On The Ravens 3-0 Start To The Season
- Unbeaten Ravens Win The Close Ones Against Struggling Foes