9 Marylanders Make Forbes’ List Of Billionaires
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Some of the world’s richest people live right here in Maryland, according to Forbes’ new list of billionaires.
Nine Marylanders made the list, including Under Armour founder and CEO Kevin Plank.
The 41-year-old is now the world’s 731st richest person with a net worth of $2.4 billion.
Baltimore Ravens owner Stephen Bisciotti is also on the list. He is ranked 796th with a net worth of $2.2 billion.
Other Local News:
- Ten-Year-Old Little Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Officer Making First Comments Since Being Charged In Freddie Gray Case
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner