BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Some of the world’s richest people live right here in Maryland, according to Forbes’ new list of billionaires.
Nine Marylanders made the list, including Under Armour founder and CEO Kevin Plank.
The 41-year-old is now the world’s 731st richest person with a net worth of $2.4 billion.
Baltimore Ravens owner Stephen Bisciotti is also on the list. He is ranked 796th with a net worth of $2.2 billion.
Other Local News:
- Person Jumps From 2nd Story After Building Fire In Montgomery County
- Demonstrators Converge On Downtown Baltimore To Protest Border Policies
- Md. Crab Houses Spread Thin After Again Losing Visa Lottery For Immigrant Workers
- Baltimore Co. Executive Republican Candidates Vie For Open Seat
- FBI On High Alert As Sexual Assaults Aboard Planes Soar