BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Some of the world’s richest people live right here in Maryland, according to Forbes’ new list of billionaires.
Nine Marylanders made the list, including Under Armour founder and CEO Kevin Plank.
The 41-year-old is now the world’s 731st richest person with a net worth of $2.4 billion.
Baltimore Ravens owner Stephen Bisciotti is also on the list. He is ranked 796th with a net worth of $2.2 billion.
Other Local News:
- Report Supports Police Car Bombing Suspect’s Insanity Plea
- President Takes Stance Against Anti-Semitism Following Threats Against Jewish Community
- Distracted Drivers Taking A Toll On Insurance Premiums
- Howard Co. Overturns Ban On Tasers And Stun Guns
- Anne Arundel Co. Political Operatives Found Guilty For Robocalls