BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Some of the world’s richest people live right here in Maryland, according to Forbes’ new list of billionaires.
Nine Marylanders made the list, including Under Armour founder and CEO Kevin Plank.
The 41-year-old is now the world’s 731st richest person with a net worth of $2.4 billion.
Baltimore Ravens owner Stephen Bisciotti is also on the list. He is ranked 796th with a net worth of $2.2 billion.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis