9 Marylanders Make Forbes’ List Of Billionaires
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Some of the world’s richest people live right here in Maryland, according to Forbes’ new list of billionaires.
Nine Marylanders made the list, including Under Armour founder and CEO Kevin Plank.
The 41-year-old is now the world’s 731st richest person with a net worth of $2.4 billion.
Baltimore Ravens owner Stephen Bisciotti is also on the list. He is ranked 796th with a net worth of $2.2 billion.
Other Local News:
- School Bus Driver Scheduled To Pick Up Students Arrested For DUI
- National Guard Member Sentenced To 20 Months For Role In BGF Conspiracy
- Md. Delegate To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Order
- Md. Man Sentenced In Rockfish Poaching Scheme Worth $500K
- Broken Water Mains Hurting Some Md. Businesses’ Bottom Line