SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)–A fire destroyed an unoccupied home in Severn Friday morning.
It happened around 9:30 a.m. in the 600-block of Yearling Court.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find fire through the roof of the two-story home.
Thirty-seven personnel from Anne Arundel County and Baltimore City Fire departments were able to bring the fire under control in less than 30 minutes.
It caused approximately $265,000 in damage to the home.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- US-Born Panda Bao Bao Lands In China After Leaving DC Zoo
- Teacher Asked To Remove Diversity Posters Amid ‘Anti-Trump’ Claims
- Report Supports Police Car Bombing Suspect’s Insanity Plea
- President Takes Stance Against Anti-Semitism Following Threats Against Jewish Community
- Distracted Drivers Taking A Toll On Insurance Premiums