Fire Destroys Vacant Home In Severn
Get Breaking News First
SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)–A fire destroyed an unoccupied home in Severn Friday morning.
It happened around 9:30 a.m. in the 600-block of Yearling Court.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find fire through the roof of the two-story home.
Thirty-seven personnel from Anne Arundel County and Baltimore City Fire departments were able to bring the fire under control in less than 30 minutes.
It caused approximately $265,000 in damage to the home.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- At Least 3 Struck In Annapolis Motor Vehicle Collision
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- City Police Trying To Expand Eyes On The Streets With New Program
- City Police Remind Sex Offenders Of Rules Ahead Of Halloween
- From Scary To Sultry, Halloween Spirit Brings In Billions