SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)–A fire destroyed an unoccupied home in Severn Friday morning.
It happened around 9:30 a.m. in the 600-block of Yearling Court.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find fire through the roof of the two-story home.
Thirty-seven personnel from Anne Arundel County and Baltimore City Fire departments were able to bring the fire under control in less than 30 minutes.
It caused approximately $265,000 in damage to the home.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Official Named Chief Of A Florida Police Force
- ‘You’re Killing Our Citizens’; WJZ Is There As Elite Task Force Takes Down Suspected Drug Dealer
- Baltimore Raven Holds Turkey Drive To Help Families In Need
- BWI Airport Making Some Changes To Help With Holiday Travel
- ‘A Plane Just Crashed’; 911 Calls Released After Small Plane Crash In Annapolis