SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)–A fire destroyed an unoccupied home in Severn Friday morning.
It happened around 9:30 a.m. in the 600-block of Yearling Court.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find fire through the roof of the two-story home.
Thirty-seven personnel from Anne Arundel County and Baltimore City Fire departments were able to bring the fire under control in less than 30 minutes.
It caused approximately $265,000 in damage to the home.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Charging Hover Board Causes Fire At Baltimore School
- Safety A Focus At International Auto Show In Baltimore
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify
- 35K Petitioners Calling For Mayor To Fire Housing Commissioner