SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)–A fire destroyed an unoccupied home in Severn Friday morning.
It happened around 9:30 a.m. in the 600-block of Yearling Court.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find fire through the roof of the two-story home.
Thirty-seven personnel from Anne Arundel County and Baltimore City Fire departments were able to bring the fire under control in less than 30 minutes.
It caused approximately $265,000 in damage to the home.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Police Charge Man After Hijacked Bus Kills Pedestrian in DC
- Charges Pending Against Man After Chemical Spray Incident At Towson Town Cntr.
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Aeropostale Closing 113 Stores, Including Two In Maryland
- $2.4M Makeover Slated for Western District Police Station