SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)–A fire destroyed an unoccupied home in Severn Friday morning.
It happened around 9:30 a.m. in the 600-block of Yearling Court.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find fire through the roof of the two-story home.
Thirty-seven personnel from Anne Arundel County and Baltimore City Fire departments were able to bring the fire under control in less than 30 minutes.
It caused approximately $265,000 in damage to the home.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- 3 Men Facing Federal Charges For Series Of Brazen Burglaries
- UMd. Hires Sports Medicine Consultant Following Football Player’s Death
- Police: Man Sexually Assaults, Robs Woman Inside Her Home
- 1 Injured After Tractor-Trailers, Cars Collide On I-95
- Cleanup Underway As Severe Thunderstorms Leave Path Of Destruction In Baltimore Region