BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)—A Pasadena man is under arrested after falsely reporting an armed robbery.
Police say Allen Edward Taylor, 47, reported an unknown suspect robbed him at gunpoint and took his money around 11 a.m. Tuesday. He said the suspect then ran through an open field toward the Brookwood Road area.
Officers canvassed the area with K-9 and the Baltimore Police Department’s Aviation unit but found no suspect.
Investigators later found that the alleged robbery did not occur.
Taylor admitted that the robbery didn’t happen.
He is charged with making a false statement to police.
Other Local News:
- Trump Blasts NFL Players Who Kneel During Anthem
- Judge Cuts $1M From Jury-Awarded Damages In Dog-Killed-By-Cop Case
- Baltimore Boxer Gervonta Davis Arrested On Assault Charges
- President Trump’s Travel Ban Due To Expire Sunday, Replacement In Works
- Ravens Have First Practice In London In Prep For Sunday Game