BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)—A Pasadena man is under arrested after falsely reporting an armed robbery.
Police say Allen Edward Taylor, 47, reported an unknown suspect robbed him at gunpoint and took his money around 11 a.m. Tuesday. He said the suspect then ran through an open field toward the Brookwood Road area.
Officers canvassed the area with K-9 and the Baltimore Police Department’s Aviation unit but found no suspect.
Investigators later found that the alleged robbery did not occur.
Taylor admitted that the robbery didn’t happen.
He is charged with making a false statement to police.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Fleet Week And Air Show Returns To Baltimore In October
- Local Non-Profits Building Community Garden Accessible For Senior Citizens
- Man Nicknamed ‘Butt Juice’ Convicted Of Gang Violence, Selling Drugs
- Ellicott City’s Main Street Reopens Following 2nd Deadly Flood In 2 Years
- Mites Packing Mighty Bite, Causing Big Problems For Bears