BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)—A Pasadena man is under arrested after falsely reporting an armed robbery.
Police say Allen Edward Taylor, 47, reported an unknown suspect robbed him at gunpoint and took his money around 11 a.m. Tuesday. He said the suspect then ran through an open field toward the Brookwood Road area.
Officers canvassed the area with K-9 and the Baltimore Police Department’s Aviation unit but found no suspect.
Investigators later found that the alleged robbery did not occur.
Taylor admitted that the robbery didn’t happen.
He is charged with making a false statement to police.
Other Local News:
- Police Arrest Suspected Drug Dealer During Covert Investigation; Drugs And Gun Recovered
- New Plains Zebra Joins Herd At Maryland Zoo
- ‘American League Bandit,’ Fond Of O’s And Yankees Hats, Wanted For Va., Md. Bank Robberies
- Sagamore Pendry Hotel Named Best Of America’s Hotel Pools
- Trump: ‘I Did Not Make, And Do Not Have’ Comey Tapes