Wow… what a gorgeous day we have had this Saturday, with plenty of sunshine and highs reaching in the low 60s for many of us! We really deserved today after the grueling winter we have been dealing with. Unfortunately, we are not quite done with the cold or the snow yet. A cold front will pass to our south tonight, reversing the warming trend for the second half of the weekend. As it passes through, a stray shower mixing with a little snow cannot be ruled out as the cold air pushes in. For the most part, we are not expecting anything of consequence because of how dry the air is at the surface.
Winds will pick up on Sunday, this will pull in colder air from our north and northwest, dropping our high temp 10-20 degrees from where we topped out today. Most of us can expect highs on Sunday to be in the mid 40s. Monday and Tuesday will bring another upward trend in temperature as a couple of systems passing by to the north pull some warmer air into the area. Tuesday is currently on target to be the warmest day of 2014 so far!
Other Local News:
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Police Are Looking To Identify Gwynn Oak Bank Robbery Suspect