BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another Ravens player finds himself in trouble with the law.
Offensive lineman Jah Reid was arrested in Key West, Fla. early Sunday morning.
He is charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery.
The Ravens released a statement saying, “We have learned of the situation and are gathering information.”
Police tell WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, that Reid and another man got into a fight at the Red Garter Saloon with several others.
The fight then escalated into a confrontation with security officials.
Reid is the third Ravens player to find himself in handcuffs lately.
Running back Ray Rice and receiver Deonte Thompson both were arrested in the last few weeks.
No court date has been set for Reid.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- ‘No Hate’ Snowman, Booted From Knights Of Columbus, Finds Home At Catonsville Presbyterian
- Police ID Suspect In PNC Bank Robbery Inside York Road Giant Store
- 2 Maryland Parades Make USA Today’s Top 10 List
- Charges Of Attempted Rape, Harassment After Investigation Into Harford Co. Fire Company
- Police Hope To ID Man Found Dead Along I-695 With Composite Sketch