BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another Ravens player finds himself in trouble with the law.
Offensive lineman Jah Reid was arrested in Key West, Fla. early Sunday morning.
He is charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery.
The Ravens released a statement saying, “We have learned of the situation and are gathering information.”
Police tell WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, that Reid and another man got into a fight at the Red Garter Saloon with several others.
The fight then escalated into a confrontation with security officials.
Reid is the third Ravens player to find himself in handcuffs lately.
Running back Ray Rice and receiver Deonte Thompson both were arrested in the last few weeks.
No court date has been set for Reid.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Triple Homicide in Forestville
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Maryland School Districts Offer Fresh Local Food to Children
- Noodles & Co. Reveals 26 Md. Locations Exposed To Data Breach
- Police: Teens Try to Rob AACo. Man With BB Gun, Plastic Bat