LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — A teenager driving a stolen motorcycle is killed in a crash Anne Arundel County.
Police say the 17-year-old, later identified as Gregory Lee Anderson, slammed into the side of an SUV on Route 198 in Laurel Saturday night.
He was thrown from the motorcycle and pronounced dead at the scene.
The 53-year-old driver of the SUV was flown to Shock Trauma.
Excessive speed appears to be a factor in the crash.
Police say the motorcycle was reported stolen in the 9600-block of Hingston Downs in Columbia.
Other Local News:
- Students Take Part In ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.
- Maryland Students Rocked By Recent Shooting Head To Rally
- Hundreds Of Thousands March For Gun Control In The US
- Pedestrian Struck, ‘Possibly Intentionally,’ In Downtown Baltimore
- Md. Students Showcase Bridge Projects For National Civil Engineering Competition