Teen Driving Stolen Motorcycle Killed In Laurel Crash
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — A teenager driving a stolen motorcycle is killed in a crash Anne Arundel County.
Police say the 17-year-old, later identified as Gregory Lee Anderson, slammed into the side of an SUV on Route 198 in Laurel Saturday night.
He was thrown from the motorcycle and pronounced dead at the scene.
The 53-year-old driver of the SUV was flown to Shock Trauma.
Excessive speed appears to be a factor in the crash.
Police say the motorcycle was reported stolen in the 9600-block of Hingston Downs in Columbia.
Other Local News:
- Virginia Community Reflects After Tornado Kills 2
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- Feds Pushing To Crack Down On Foreign Seafood Labeled ‘U.S. Product’
- N.J. Officer Takes Stand At His Murder Trial