Teen Driving Stolen Motorcycle Killed In Laurel Crash
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — A teenager driving a stolen motorcycle is killed in a crash Anne Arundel County.
Police say the 17-year-old, later identified as Gregory Lee Anderson, slammed into the side of an SUV on Route 198 in Laurel Saturday night.
He was thrown from the motorcycle and pronounced dead at the scene.
The 53-year-old driver of the SUV was flown to Shock Trauma.
Excessive speed appears to be a factor in the crash.
Police say the motorcycle was reported stolen in the 9600-block of Hingston Downs in Columbia.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer