Teen Driving Stolen Motorcycle Killed In Laurel Crash
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — A teenager driving a stolen motorcycle is killed in a crash Anne Arundel County.
Police say the 17-year-old, later identified as Gregory Lee Anderson, slammed into the side of an SUV on Route 198 in Laurel Saturday night.
He was thrown from the motorcycle and pronounced dead at the scene.
The 53-year-old driver of the SUV was flown to Shock Trauma.
Excessive speed appears to be a factor in the crash.
Police say the motorcycle was reported stolen in the 9600-block of Hingston Downs in Columbia.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court