WHITEFORD, Md. (WJZ)– Harford County Sheriff’s detectives have charged a teen as an adult for stabbing his friend.
Police charged Alexander Bryan Young, 16, as an adult with first- and second-degree assault after he allegedly stabbed his 15-year-old friend on March 8.
The 15-year-old was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview with non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities say the teen spent the night at Young’s house. Officials say the two became involved in an argument during which Young stabbed the victim in the stomach with a knife.
Young was taken to the Harford County Detention Center. He is currently awaiting a hearing before a Harford County District Court Commissioner.
Other Local News:
- Police: Woman Shot In Head Before Car Is Stolen In Highlandtown
- Baltimore City Council Votes To Sync Traffic Lights In Response To Fines For Blocking Intersections
- Police Searching For Royal Farms Armed Robbery Suspect
- Naval Academy Head Says Court Martial Possible In Drug Case
- Restaurants Change Menus Over E. Coli Fears Connected To Romaine Lettuce