WHITEFORD, Md. (WJZ)– Harford County Sheriff’s detectives have charged a teen as an adult for stabbing his friend.
Police charged Alexander Bryan Young, 16, as an adult with first- and second-degree assault after he allegedly stabbed his 15-year-old friend on March 8.
The 15-year-old was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview with non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities say the teen spent the night at Young’s house. Officials say the two became involved in an argument during which Young stabbed the victim in the stomach with a knife.
Young was taken to the Harford County Detention Center. He is currently awaiting a hearing before a Harford County District Court Commissioner.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- Cell Phone Video Shows Arrest In Deadly DC Hijacking
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US
- Md. Man Faces Prison Time For $600K Online Dating Scheme