WHITEFORD, Md. (WJZ)– Harford County Sheriff’s detectives have charged a teen as an adult for stabbing his friend.
Police charged Alexander Bryan Young, 16, as an adult with first- and second-degree assault after he allegedly stabbed his 15-year-old friend on March 8.
The 15-year-old was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview with non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities say the teen spent the night at Young’s house. Officials say the two became involved in an argument during which Young stabbed the victim in the stomach with a knife.
Young was taken to the Harford County Detention Center. He is currently awaiting a hearing before a Harford County District Court Commissioner.
Other Local News:
- Rapper ‘Big Flock’ Given Federal Prison Sentence For Gun, Drug Charges
- Md. Woman Selling Alt-White House Commemorative Easter Eggs To Protest Trump Policies
- Maryland Governor Signs Metro Safety Bill
- 2,000 Gallons Of Heating Oil Spilled In Cockeysville Creek
- Worker In Bucket Truck Electrocuted By Power Lines