Teen Charged As Adult In Harford County Stabbing
WHITEFORD, Md. (WJZ)– Harford County Sheriff’s detectives have charged a teen as an adult for stabbing his friend.
Police charged Alexander Bryan Young, 16, as an adult with first- and second-degree assault after he allegedly stabbed his 15-year-old friend on March 8.
The 15-year-old was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview with non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities say the teen spent the night at Young’s house. Officials say the two became involved in an argument during which Young stabbed the victim in the stomach with a knife.
Young was taken to the Harford County Detention Center. He is currently awaiting a hearing before a Harford County District Court Commissioner.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’