WHITEFORD, Md. (WJZ)– Harford County Sheriff’s detectives have charged a teen as an adult for stabbing his friend.
Police charged Alexander Bryan Young, 16, as an adult with first- and second-degree assault after he allegedly stabbed his 15-year-old friend on March 8.
The 15-year-old was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview with non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities say the teen spent the night at Young’s house. Officials say the two became involved in an argument during which Young stabbed the victim in the stomach with a knife.
Young was taken to the Harford County Detention Center. He is currently awaiting a hearing before a Harford County District Court Commissioner.
Other Local News:
- Judges Ask Lawmakers For Help On Psychiatric Bed Shortage
- Could Self-Driving Cars Be Coming To Maryland Soon?
- Randallstown ‘Boys In The Good’ Learn Valuable Life Lessons
- Youth Anti-Violence Program Coming To Baltimore
- ‘I Wish I Could Trade Places With Her’: Family Of Woman, Child Killed In Fire Speaks To WJZ