BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Counting Crows will headline this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day at Pimlico Race Course.
The band has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide after breaking out in 1993.
The Fray and Annie Bosko, an American Idol semi-finalist, will also be performing as part of the Preakness Concert Series.
Black-Eyed Susan Day is the day before Preakness.
Tickets for the May 16 event are $40. To purchase, click here.
Other Local News:
- Bel Air Court House Re-opens After Bomb Threat
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On 1st Day Of Spring
- Students At School Plagued By Allegations Of Racist Incidents Met With Positivity In ‘Chalk Walk’
- Free Community College Tuition Requested In Baltimore County Budget Proposal
- Legg-Mason Building’s Nesting Peregrine Falcons Have 1st Egg Of Season