BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Counting Crows will headline this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day at Pimlico Race Course.
The band has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide after breaking out in 1993.
The Fray and Annie Bosko, an American Idol semi-finalist, will also be performing as part of the Preakness Concert Series.
Black-Eyed Susan Day is the day before Preakness.
Tickets for the May 16 event are $40. To purchase, click here.
Other Local News:
- Coconut Charlie’s Owner Puts Up $10K For Info Leading To Arson Arrest
- Baltimore Mayor Doubles Down On Decision To Remove Monuments Following Trump’s Criticism
- Baltimore County Set To Hand Out School Supplies At Several Locations
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden