BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Counting Crows will headline this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day at Pimlico Race Course.
The band has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide after breaking out in 1993.
The Fray and Annie Bosko, an American Idol semi-finalist, will also be performing as part of the Preakness Concert Series.
Black-Eyed Susan Day is the day before Preakness.
Tickets for the May 16 event are $40. To purchase, click here.
Other Local News:
- DE, MD Officials Working To Develop Prosecution Against Edgewood Office Shooter
- 69-Year-Old Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire
- Student Continues Advocacy For Frederick Co. Schools Trans Student Protections
- Warmer Fall Months Leading To Increase In Stink Bug Population
- School Rape Case Quietly Ends With Dropped Child Porn Charge