BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Counting Crows will headline this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day at Pimlico Race Course.
The band has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide after breaking out in 1993.
The Fray and Annie Bosko, an American Idol semi-finalist, will also be performing as part of the Preakness Concert Series.
Black-Eyed Susan Day is the day before Preakness.
Tickets for the May 16 event are $40. To purchase, click here.
Other Local News:
- Most Of The State Blanketed With Snow; Code Blue Alert Into Thursday
- Lawyer: Woman Was Having Psychotic Episode When Left In Cold
- Who’s Watching The More Than 700 CitiWatch Cameras Across Baltimore?
- Ocean City, Md. Being Sued Over Its Rule Banning Topless Women
- Dog Abandoned With Sign: ‘My Name Is Duke. Here’s My Favorite Toy And My Food’