Counting Crows To Headline Black-Eyed Susan Day At Pimlico
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Counting Crows will headline this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day at Pimlico Race Course.
The band has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide after breaking out in 1993.
The Fray and Annie Bosko, an American Idol semi-finalist, will also be performing as part of the Preakness Concert Series.
Black-Eyed Susan Day is the day before Preakness.
Tickets for the May 16 event are $40. To purchase, click here.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Pleading For 2nd Chance In NFL: ‘I’m A Rehabilitated Man’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Md. Lawmaker Focus Of Major Media Campaign On Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike