The NFL Free Agency period is off to a wild and wacky start and among those on the move is now Indianapolis Colts Defensive Lineman Arthur Jones. Jones joined Sports Rehab with Glenn Younes and Bob Haynie to reflect on his time with the Ravens and why he chose Indianapolis for his next stop in his NFL career. “It was a no-brainer. Going to play with Chuck Pagano and the passion that he brings to work and to the practice field made it a easy choice.” said Jones.
Jones will join a Colts team that finished 11-5 in 2013 and won the AFC South. The Colts were knocked out of the playoffs in the Divisional Round by the New England Patriots. When asked if he had any hard feelings toward the Ravens, Jones said “I understand the business part of it. Coach Harbaugh, Clarence Brooks, those coaches made coming to work fun. I appreciated that.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jaguars’ Jalen Ramsey, Ravens’ Steve Smith Trade Jabs
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens 19-17 Road Win Over The Jaguars
- Tucker’s Field Goal Lifts Ravens To 19-17 Win Over Jags
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Breaks Consecutive Pass Completion Franchise Record
- Joe Flacco Breaks Ravens Franchise Record With 21 Straight Completions