Winter isn’t done just yet! You heard it. Sometime later Sunday, probably after 7 p.m., we may be seeing a mix of snow and rain in the region as temperatures fall back into the 30s again. They will probably drop even more by Monday morning and any precipitation then would most likely be just plain snow!
Doesn’t it always snow on St. Patrick’s Day? We may see several inches accumulate by Monday afternoon before it tapers off. The track of the low pressure yet to form will be the determining factor for snow or a mix or moderate amounts, so stay tuned all weekend and we will try to narrow it down for you!
Other Local News:
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears ‘National Marine Sanctuary’ Status
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Truck Driver Charged For Stealing Over $19K Worth Of Shoes
- Student Arrested For Alleged School Shooting Plot
- Baltimore Man Who Says He Went To NYC To Kill Black People Charged With Murder As Act Of Terrorism