Winter isn’t done just yet! You heard it. Sometime later Sunday, probably after 7 p.m., we may be seeing a mix of snow and rain in the region as temperatures fall back into the 30s again. They will probably drop even more by Monday morning and any precipitation then would most likely be just plain snow!
Doesn’t it always snow on St. Patrick’s Day? We may see several inches accumulate by Monday afternoon before it tapers off. The track of the low pressure yet to form will be the determining factor for snow or a mix or moderate amounts, so stay tuned all weekend and we will try to narrow it down for you!
Other Local News:
- Fire Causes Entire Roof Of Maryland Apartment Building To Collapse
- Gov. Hogan Calls Meeting On ‘Tragic, Disturbing’ Baltimore Violence
- Confederate Memorial Removed From Ellicott City Courthouse
- Busy Clean Up Still Underway After Monday’s Storms
- Are Arrest Quotas Leading To Questionable Behavior On Bodycam Video?