Winter isn’t done just yet! You heard it. Sometime later Sunday, probably after 7 p.m., we may be seeing a mix of snow and rain in the region as temperatures fall back into the 30s again. They will probably drop even more by Monday morning and any precipitation then would most likely be just plain snow!
Doesn’t it always snow on St. Patrick’s Day? We may see several inches accumulate by Monday afternoon before it tapers off. The track of the low pressure yet to form will be the determining factor for snow or a mix or moderate amounts, so stay tuned all weekend and we will try to narrow it down for you!
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police ID Officer Involved In Shooting Over The Weekend
- Md. Half Marathon Will Raise Money For Cancer Research
- PGPD Officer Facing Charges After Allegedly Hitting Toddler
- Jury Trial Set For Man Allegedly Brutalized By Baltimore Police Officer
- Police Searching For Peeping Tom At Towson University