BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Winter just won’t quit. We’re expecting yet another blast Sunday into Monday.
Bob Turk has more.
Several inches of snow is expected through late Sunday afternoon into Monday.
Rain will move into the area around sundown Sunday (between 6 and 7 p.m.). As temperatures continue to drop, it will become a rain/snow mix (between 9-10 p.m.). It will change over to snow and continue throughout the night and into rush hour before tapering off by 7 a.m.
Most accumulation will be over early, but light snow showers could continue throughout the day. The event will be over by sundown Monday.
It will be cloudy and cold for the rest of the day; highs will stay in the low 30s.
Accumulations of two to four inches are possible, with heavier amounts south of D.C. and across southern Maryland and Virginia.
Temperatures will be in the low 40s on Tuesday and will be in the 50s by the end of the week.
Check: Radar & Maps
Other Local News:
- Hit Broadway Show ‘Hamilton’ Coming To Hippodrome
- Baltimore Dedicates $3 Million To Plug Holes In Police Force
- Baltimore Bus System Gets New Look And New Name
- Body Of Man Missing Since April, Wanted For Mail Fraud Found At Loch Raven Reservoir
- City’s ‘No. 1 Trigger Puller’ Back In Custody After Accidental Release