GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—Three men are arrested and charged with robbing two people in Glen Burnie.
It happened last Thursday around 5:30 p.m. The victims—ages 21 and 17—were walking in front of 6913 Glen Ridge Circle when they say three men confronted them.
One of the suspects said he wanted to buy a bottle of scented oil from one of the victims. The victim was wearing a garment that contained oils that he sells. Another suspect then accused a victim of stealing a cell phone and struck him in the face. Police say the other suspects then began rifling through the victims’ pockets, stealing their property. When the suspects finished going through the victims’ pockets, the victims fled on foot and called 911.
Responding officers were able to locate the suspects in the area, and the victims were able to positively identify the suspects. Officers later recovered some of the victims’ property on the suspects.
Delroy Anthony Johnson, 21, Calvin Ronshaye Savoy, 18, and Charles William Sheffield, 18, were arrested and charged with robbery and attempted robbery.
Johnson was charged with theft under $1,000. Savoy and Sheffield were charged with theft under $100.
Other Local News:
- Rod Rosenstein Confirmed As Deputy Attorney General
- Firefighters Still At Massive Fire Scene in College Park
- Four Teens Arrested For Stealing Dirt Bikes In Ellicott City
- City Officer Shot In Line Of Duty While Protecting Partner, Awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery
- Ray Lewis’ 28 Acre Reisterstown Estate Up For Sale