BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Police charge an MTA officer with raping a woman after giving her a ride home from an accident scene, according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun.
Maryland Transit Administration Officer Martez Johnson, 26, has been charged with rape and assault, a city police spokesman said.
Last Thursday, police say Johnson responded to an accident in which the victim’s vehicle was struck by an MTA bus.
He gave the victim a ride home, walked her to the front door and forced his way inside her home, pushed her onto her couch and raped her, according to the statement of probable cause.
She read the name “Johnson” on his badge and called 911. She later identified the officer in a photo array.
Other Local News:
- Reaction As New Details Released In Investigation Of Slain Baltimore Detective
- Cybersecurity Company To Expand Headquarters To Columbia
- 2 Maryland Companies To Study Medical Marijuana Vaping
- Former Raven Ed Reed Gives 400 Turkeys To Baltimore Boarding School
- Baltimore County Public Elementary Schools Being Upgraded With New Security Equipment