BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Police charge an MTA officer with raping a woman after giving her a ride home from an accident scene, according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun.
Maryland Transit Administration Officer Martez Johnson, 26, has been charged with rape and assault, a city police spokesman said.
Last Thursday, police say Johnson responded to an accident in which the victim’s vehicle was struck by an MTA bus.
He gave the victim a ride home, walked her to the front door and forced his way inside her home, pushed her onto her couch and raped her, according to the statement of probable cause.
She read the name “Johnson” on his badge and called 911. She later identified the officer in a photo array.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Police Return Packages Stolen From Columbia Homes
- Church Nursery Volunteer Charged, Girl Says He Touched Her During Mass
- Citizens Help Police Capture Baltimore’s Public Enemy No. 1
- Baltimore City Council Takes Action Against President-Elect Trump
- Army Cadets And Navy Midshipmen Face Off At Patriot Games