TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Ranzino Quintal Brooks in connection to the Dec. 24 robbery of a Target store in Towson.
On Dec. 24 at 3:19 p.m., Baltimore County police officers responded to a robbery at the Target Store located in the 1200-block of Putty Hill Avenue.
Police say Brooks, 25, approached an employee standing at one of the cash registers, implied that he had a weapon and demanded money. He obtained an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the store.
Anyone with information on Brooks is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- Coconut Charlie’s Owner Puts Up $10K For Info Leading To Arson Arrest
- Baltimore Mayor Doubles Down On Decision To Remove Monuments Following Trump’s Criticism
- Baltimore County Set To Hand Out School Supplies At Several Locations
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden