TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Ranzino Quintal Brooks in connection to the Dec. 24 robbery of a Target store in Towson.
On Dec. 24 at 3:19 p.m., Baltimore County police officers responded to a robbery at the Target Store located in the 1200-block of Putty Hill Avenue.
Police say Brooks, 25, approached an employee standing at one of the cash registers, implied that he had a weapon and demanded money. He obtained an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the store.
Anyone with information on Brooks is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- 2 Students, 2 Adults Injured In Route 29 School Bus Crash
- It’s Not Just Md.: New Flight Paths Lead To Noise Complaints Across U.S.
- Baltimore City Council To Have Hearing On Reviving ‘Dollar House’ Program
- DE, MD Officials Working To Develop Prosecution Against Edgewood Office Shooter
- 69-Year-Old Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire