TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Ranzino Quintal Brooks in connection to the Dec. 24 robbery of a Target store in Towson.
On Dec. 24 at 3:19 p.m., Baltimore County police officers responded to a robbery at the Target Store located in the 1200-block of Putty Hill Avenue.
Police say Brooks, 25, approached an employee standing at one of the cash registers, implied that he had a weapon and demanded money. He obtained an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the store.
Anyone with information on Brooks is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outraged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall