BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Officer Significantly Injures Hand Attempting Arrest
- Baltimore Students Learn to Solve Conflicts Peacefully Through Meditation
- Md. Officials Lend Safety Vests to Kids for Halloween
- Reports: Michael Phelps Married in June in Arizona
- West Baltimore High School Tours White House