BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Obama-Era Guidance On Campus Sexual Assault Gets Scrapped
- NJ Man Last Seen In Maryland Missing Over A Month, Reward Being Offered
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Cause Dangerous Surf, Rip Currents Along US Coast
- Charm City Fly-In Takes Off This Weekend
- Maryland Rep. Delaney Campaigning In South Carolina, Iowa