BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Search For Person In Connection To Murder
- 16-Year-Old Killed, 2 Teens Injured In Baltimore Shootings
- CDC: Children Are Getting More Concussions At Playgrounds
- Human Trials Of Zika Vaccine Could Begin This Fall
- Oprah Signs On To Star In Story Of Baltimore County Woman