Man Ejected, Killed On I-83 After Crashing Into Jersey Wall
BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Cleanup Begins In Aftermath Of Saturday’s Protest
- Baltimore Clergy Issue Call For Peace
- 34 Arrested In Saturday’s Protest
- Baltimore Mayor: “This Is Something That Is Unacceptable”
- March For The Animals Postponed After Saturday Protest