Man Ejected, Killed On I-83 After Crashing Into Jersey Wall
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- New Md. Law Decriminalizes Marijuana
- Orioles Magic Spreads Across Md. At Playoffs Pep Rallies
- Secret Service Chief Resigns After Security Lapses
- Orioles’ Playoff Schedule Almost Finalized
- WJZ Witness: Phelps Spent Hours At Horseshoe Casino Before DUI Arrest