BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis