Man Ejected, Killed On I-83 After Crashing Into Jersey Wall
BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Civilian Employee For Baltimore Police Dept. Indicted On Possession Of Child Porn
- Drones Being Tested To Carry Blood To Emergencies
- Parking Dispute Ends With Murder-Suicide In Edgemere
- 2 Men Shot, 1 Fatally, In Separate Incidents
- Pro Golfer Who Calls Annapolis Home Desperate To Find Dad