BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Cummings: Congressional Black Caucus to meet with Trump
- Baltimore Co. Man Charged With Vehicular Assault After Argument
- Elderly Woman Charged With Murder After DC Slaying
- Police: Man Shot During Argument On MTA Bus
- Maryland Powerball Player Wins $1 Million