BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Hundreds Gather For Women’s Rally in Annapolis
- Passenger: Police Fired ‘Fatal Shots’ At Car That Caused Security Scare At NSA
- Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today
- Md. Lawmakers Push Bill To Regulate Prescription Drugs Prices
- Huge Amount Of Debris Washes Into Susquehanna After Rain, Snow Melt