Man Ejected, Killed On I-83 After Crashing Into Jersey Wall
BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Officials: Stay Off Roads If Possible
- Snow Arrives, Significant Amounts Expected
- Police Report: Suspect In Md. Shootings Was Hearing Voices
- Md. Senate Votes To Create Alert Program For Hit-And-Runs
- Prosecutors: No Charges For NASCAR Driver Kurt Busch