BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Light City Baltimore 2018 Attracts Artist Worldwide
- Felon Indicted For His Gun Discharging, Injuring Baltimore Cop During Arrest
- Maryland Astronaut, Teacher Video Calls Students From ISS
- Annual Highlandtown Wine Festival; 1 Of Baltimore’s Most Popular Events
- Trump: Honored To Be Speaker At Naval Academy Graduation