Man Ejected, Killed On I-83 After Crashing Into Jersey Wall
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Fatal Road Rage Incident Speaking Out
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Md. Congressman Andy Harris Makes Case To Sue President Obama