Man Ejected, Killed On I-83 After Crashing Into Jersey Wall
BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal accident on the JFX that happened Friday morning.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. near the Pepsi sign, just south of the Coldspring Lane exit.
Police say Duvall Stokes, 23, was traveling southbound on I-83 when he hit a jersey wall and was ejected from his car.
No other injuries were reported.
All lanes of southbound I-83 were shut down for more than two hours while police investigated.
Other Local News:
- Traffic App ‘Waze’ Raising Police Concern
- Baltimore Woman Arrested In Garrett Co. College Double Stabbing
- Wind Advisory In Effect Starting At Noon On Friday
- Report: Lexington Market Could See $26.7M Overhaul
- Baltimore Police Discover Man Shot To Death