Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Responds Several Times To Gas Odor Around Hunt Valley Business Park
HUNT VALLEY, Md. (WJZ) — The Baltimore County Fire Department responded several times Tuesday for reports of a gas odor in and around the Hunt Valley Business Park.
The fire department responded at 9 a.m. to the 11000-block of Gilroy Road, at 9:19 a.m. to the 300-block of Clubhouse Road, at 9:40 a.m. to the 11000-block of Gilroy Road, at 10:31 a.m. to the 11300-block of McCormick Road and at 1:26 p.m. to the 200-block of Schilling Circle, where crews remain on the scene.
One person was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Fire crews are equipped with gas meters to detect the presence of potentially dangerous gases. BGE continues to work with firefighters to try to determine the problem.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades