HUNT VALLEY, Md. (WJZ) — The Baltimore County Fire Department responded several times Tuesday for reports of a gas odor in and around the Hunt Valley Business Park.
The fire department responded at 9 a.m. to the 11000-block of Gilroy Road, at 9:19 a.m. to the 300-block of Clubhouse Road, at 9:40 a.m. to the 11000-block of Gilroy Road, at 10:31 a.m. to the 11300-block of McCormick Road and at 1:26 p.m. to the 200-block of Schilling Circle, where crews remain on the scene.
One person was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Fire crews are equipped with gas meters to detect the presence of potentially dangerous gases. BGE continues to work with firefighters to try to determine the problem.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill