Kevin Cowherd is a top selling author who wrote for the Baltimore Sun for 32 years.
Kevin joined Ed & Steve to talk about the Baltimore Colts moving to Indianapolis 30 years ago today.
Kevin started by talking about how it was known that there was a definite possibility that the Colts could leave, and how Irsay had flwon around shopping the team to get out of Baltimore. Irsay had been to Indy, Jacksonville, and Phoenix because he wanted to get out of Memorial Stadium.
Kevin also painted the picture of the night when the Colts snuck out of town in Mayflower trucks. At the time Kevin was at the Baltimore Sun and they were receiving calls about strange activities happening at the Colts facility.
Kevin also went through the Elway situation and a possibly more books with Cal Ripken Jr.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens Win Over The Browns On Monday Night Football
- Ravens Return Blocked Field Goal On Last Play, Stun Browns
- Monday Night Preview: Baltimore Ravens At Cleveland Browns
- Dan Fouts Previews The Monday Night Match Up Between The Ravens And The Browns
- Doug Dieken On What To Expect From The Browns Tonight