Kevin Cowherd On The 30-Year Anniversary Of The Colts Leaving Baltimore
Kevin Cowherd is a top selling author who wrote for the Baltimore Sun for 32 years.
Kevin joined Ed & Steve to talk about the Baltimore Colts moving to Indianapolis 30 years ago today.
Kevin started by talking about how it was known that there was a definite possibility that the Colts could leave, and how Irsay had flwon around shopping the team to get out of Baltimore. Irsay had been to Indy, Jacksonville, and Phoenix because he wanted to get out of Memorial Stadium.
Kevin also painted the picture of the night when the Colts snuck out of town in Mayflower trucks. At the time Kevin was at the Baltimore Sun and they were receiving calls about strange activities happening at the Colts facility.
Kevin also went through the Elway situation and a possibly more books with Cal Ripken Jr.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jeff Blake Said He Would Take Some Air Out Of The Footballs He Used
- Travis Thomas: Top Ten Greatest Super Bowls For Millennials Of All Time
- Report: Warrant Issued For Ravens’ FS Will Hill’s Arrest
- Anti-Abuse Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Marty Hurney Says We Are Missing The Point On Deflate Gate