Surveillance Video Released Of Missing D.C. Girl And Accused Abductor
WASHINGTON (WJZ) — Law enforcement authorities have released surveillance footage of missing girl Relisha Rudd and her believed abductor Kahlil Tatum.
The footage is from Feb. 26 and shows the two walking down a hallway in the Holiday Inn Express in D.C.
Rudd is wearing pink books and a purple Helly Hansen jacket with white stripes.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Tatum for the murder of his wife, Andrea Tatum. She was found in a motel room in Oxon Hill. A separate reward of up to $25,000 is being offered in that case.
Tatum is considered armed and dangerous.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved Lives
- Dallas Nurse Declared Ebola-Free, Released From NIH
- Disturbing Video Shows 17-Year-Old Beaten By Gang Of Girls
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year