Surveillance Video Released Of Missing D.C. Girl And Accused Abductor
WASHINGTON (WJZ) — Law enforcement authorities have released surveillance footage of missing girl Relisha Rudd and her believed abductor Kahlil Tatum.
The footage is from Feb. 26 and shows the two walking down a hallway in the Holiday Inn Express in D.C.
Rudd is wearing pink books and a purple Helly Hansen jacket with white stripes.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Tatum for the murder of his wife, Andrea Tatum. She was found in a motel room in Oxon Hill. A separate reward of up to $25,000 is being offered in that case.
Tatum is considered armed and dangerous.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Speed Limit Lowered Along Dangerous Stretch Of Route 1 In College Park
- Bringing Home Military War Dogs A Priority For Nonprofit Group