The MLB season is just a few days away. The Orioles are stuck in the toughest division in baseball. So how will they do? Matt Snyder (@MattSnyderCBS) of CBSSports.com joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss his thoughts on how the AL East will stack up. Snyder says that the Orioles will finish fourth in the AL East, but that’s not because they are a bad team, but because the AL East is so good.
Snyder says that the Rays will win the AL East mostly because they are the most balanced team. The Red Sox and Yankees have huge question marks but their pitching right now on paper, trumps the Orioles. The biggest question concerning all the teams is health. That will take a team from contention to the bottom of the division.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Listen Live: Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays [Live Audio] MLB
- Jimenez Strong, Bullpen Slips In Orioles’ 6-2 Loss To Twins
- The Norris & Davis Show Best Of – Week Of July 30th
- Brittany Ghiroli Talks Bundy’s Performance, Poor Officiating & Trade Deadline
- Listen Live: Baltimore at Minnesota [Live Audio] MLB