Bruce Laird is a former Baltimore Colt who has a unique perspective on the Colts leaving town.
Bruce joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Colts moving from Baltimore to Indianapolis 30 years ago.
Bruce talked about how much different times were back then and how players were a part of the community because they lived there. How you could find all the players out at the local restaurants and bars and players would be playing basketball on local courts to keep in shape in the off-season.
Bruce also talked about how this event showed how much the fans and city think they own teams when they actually do not. Bruce also gave some great insight on the kind of person Bob Irsay was and how he treated the athletes on his team.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Team Grades: Baltimore Dominates Dolphins In Best Performance Of Season
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens Dominating 38-6 Win Over The Dolphins
- Joe Flacco, Ravens Just Had Their Best Best Game Of The Year
- Ravens Showed Dominance In 38-6 Win Over Dolphins
- When Linemen Go Down, Teams Can Quickly Fall Out Of Sync