Former Baltimore Colt Bruce Laird On The Franchise Leaving Town
Bruce Laird is a former Baltimore Colt who has a unique perspective on the Colts leaving town.
Bruce joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Colts moving from Baltimore to Indianapolis 30 years ago.
Bruce talked about how much different times were back then and how players were a part of the community because they lived there. How you could find all the players out at the local restaurants and bars and players would be playing basketball on local courts to keep in shape in the off-season.
Bruce also talked about how this event showed how much the fans and city think they own teams when they actually do not. Bruce also gave some great insight on the kind of person Bob Irsay was and how he treated the athletes on his team.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson