Robert Lytle Discusses What’s Next For Ray Rice
Rober Lytle, specializes in complex civil litigation and criminal defense in both state and federal court. Robert joined Ed and Steve to discuss the current situation with Ray Rice.
Robert says that the difference between a simple assault and aggravated assault in the third degree is the injury that the victim sustains. The fact that Ms. Palmer might have been unconscious is what brought the charges up to the third degree. Just to clarify, third degree charges are NOT as significant as first degree charges.
Robert goes on to say that there are two types of sentences, jail and county. Ray is entitled of presumption of non conviction which means since he doesn’t have any previous convictions that the judge might allow Ray to just go on probation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- John Harbaugh Counting On Youth To ‘Step Up’ At Ravens Camp
- 11 Ravens Games To Air On WJZ During 2015 Season
- Tony Lombardi Talks Ravens Training Camp Storylines
- Ravens To Host Military Appreciation Day On Aug. 3
- Sal Paolantonio Says Team Owners Not Pressuring Goodell; Says Previous Statement Was ‘Speculation’