Robert Lytle Discusses What’s Next For Ray Rice
Rober Lytle, specializes in complex civil litigation and criminal defense in both state and federal court. Robert joined Ed and Steve to discuss the current situation with Ray Rice.
Robert says that the difference between a simple assault and aggravated assault in the third degree is the injury that the victim sustains. The fact that Ms. Palmer might have been unconscious is what brought the charges up to the third degree. Just to clarify, third degree charges are NOT as significant as first degree charges.
Robert goes on to say that there are two types of sentences, jail and county. Ray is entitled of presumption of non conviction which means since he doesn’t have any previous convictions that the judge might allow Ray to just go on probation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jeff Blake Said He Would Take Some Air Out Of The Footballs He Used
- Travis Thomas: Top Ten Greatest Super Bowls For Millennials Of All Time
- Report: Warrant Issued For Ravens’ FS Will Hill’s Arrest
- Anti-Abuse Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Marty Hurney Says We Are Missing The Point On Deflate Gate