Robert Lytle Discusses What’s Next For Ray Rice
Sports Fan Insider
Rober Lytle, specializes in complex civil litigation and criminal defense in both state and federal court. Robert joined Ed and Steve to discuss the current situation with Ray Rice.
Robert says that the difference between a simple assault and aggravated assault in the third degree is the injury that the victim sustains. The fact that Ms. Palmer might have been unconscious is what brought the charges up to the third degree. Just to clarify, third degree charges are NOT as significant as first degree charges.
Robert goes on to say that there are two types of sentences, jail and county. Ray is entitled of presumption of non conviction which means since he doesn’t have any previous convictions that the judge might allow Ray to just go on probation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Team Grades: Ravens Rally To Defeat Browns With Game Winning Field Goal By Justin Tucker
- Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh Defends Ray Rice Handling
- Tucker’s Field Goal Lifts Ravens Over Browns 23-21
- Jerry Coleman: Ravens Get Escape From Drama By Escaping With Win
- Injury Report: Ravens Healthy For Browns, But Bernard Pierce Questionable