Robert Lytle Discusses What’s Next For Ray Rice
Sports Fan Insider
Rober Lytle, specializes in complex civil litigation and criminal defense in both state and federal court. Robert joined Ed and Steve to discuss the current situation with Ray Rice.
Robert says that the difference between a simple assault and aggravated assault in the third degree is the injury that the victim sustains. The fact that Ms. Palmer might have been unconscious is what brought the charges up to the third degree. Just to clarify, third degree charges are NOT as significant as first degree charges.
Robert goes on to say that there are two types of sentences, jail and county. Ray is entitled of presumption of non conviction which means since he doesn’t have any previous convictions that the judge might allow Ray to just go on probation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Former NFL Linebacker London Fletcher Is Impressed With Ravens Rookie C J Mosley
- Controversial Ray Rice Costume Making Waves On Social Media
- The Play By Play Voice Of The Steelers Previews Sundays AFC North Clash
- CBS Sports Bill Cowher Previews Ravens Vs Steelers
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette Writer Ron Cook On The Primetime Match Up Between The Ravens And The Steelers