Robert Lytle Discusses What’s Next For Ray Rice
Rober Lytle, specializes in complex civil litigation and criminal defense in both state and federal court. Robert joined Ed and Steve to discuss the current situation with Ray Rice.
Robert says that the difference between a simple assault and aggravated assault in the third degree is the injury that the victim sustains. The fact that Ms. Palmer might have been unconscious is what brought the charges up to the third degree. Just to clarify, third degree charges are NOT as significant as first degree charges.
Robert goes on to say that there are two types of sentences, jail and county. Ray is entitled of presumption of non conviction which means since he doesn’t have any previous convictions that the judge might allow Ray to just go on probation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson