Robert Lytle Discusses What’s Next For Ray Rice
Sports Fan Insider
Rober Lytle, specializes in complex civil litigation and criminal defense in both state and federal court. Robert joined Ed and Steve to discuss the current situation with Ray Rice.
Robert says that the difference between a simple assault and aggravated assault in the third degree is the injury that the victim sustains. The fact that Ms. Palmer might have been unconscious is what brought the charges up to the third degree. Just to clarify, third degree charges are NOT as significant as first degree charges.
Robert goes on to say that there are two types of sentences, jail and county. Ray is entitled of presumption of non conviction which means since he doesn’t have any previous convictions that the judge might allow Ray to just go on probation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ray Rice Fights Back Against Ravens For Wrongful Termination
- Eye On The Enemy: Week 8 Cincinnati Bengals
- Ravens RB Justin Forsett Talks About His Time Off The Field
- Dave Lapham Says The Ravens Will Face A Much Different Bengals Team This Weekend
- John Eisenberg Thinks The Rest Of The Country Is Not Sold On The Ravens