WEATHER BLOG: Soggy Saturday
A cold front out to our west continues to push towards our region. It’s best that we cover for a shower until the front comes through tonight, but I expect very little activity, mainly just a shift in wind direction and lots of clouds. We will be dry into tomorrow morning, but it will likely be cloudy right off the bat when you wake up on Saturday. Things will really moisten during the morning with rain quickly spreading north across the viewing area after about 8 a.m.
There are very good dynamics to play with late tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night. I expect that the rain will turn heavy for a time during the late afternoon and evening and some localized flooding may be possible. In other words, Saturday is looking very soggy for most of us. There may be a decent break in the rain later tomorrow night and into Sunday morning. Then we will have to deal with the some redeveloping rain Sunday with temperatures falling and gusty winds.
A cold rain will continue into Sunday night. Most of the models keep rain around through the pre-dawn hours Monday. Moisture should clear out in time for Opening Day leaving behind partly sunny skies and highs near 60 degrees.
Other Local News:
- WJZ Witness: Phelps Spent Hours At Horseshoe Casino Before DUI Arrest
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video