The big storm edging slowly off the East Coast continues to spiral precipitation back across our region. There has been enough snow and sleet to accumulate up to an inch or two north and west of Baltimore this afternoon and early this evening, with road conditions becoming very slippery in spots. As the storm moves out, the temperatures aloft are now warming and the precipitation remaining is mainly rain.
We estimate the ending time for the rain in the city to be around 1 a.m. and earlier to the west and very late in the night for coastal locations. Clouds will stick around into Monday morning, but we will quickly see an increase in sunshine by afternoon, with temps warming to near 60 degrees. It will be windy for Opening Day, with winds subsiding by tomorrow night.
Other Local News:
- Police Release Info On Fundraiser For Family Of Slain Detective
- Police To Break Down Perimeter In Neighborhood Where Officer Was Killed
- 17-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot In The Head
- 1 Hospitalized After Late Night Shooting In Baltimore
- Volunteers Help Sort Through Trash Collected By Professor Trash Wheel