2 Children Among Patients In Crash With Entrapment On I-95
BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Giant Issues Voluntary Recall Of Jamba At Home Smoothie Kits
- Casino Night To Benefit Special Olympics Maryland
- Protesters Plan To ‘Shut Down’ Baltimore As Questions Remain
- Canstruction Returns To Maryland
- Chef Bryan Voltaggio To Appear At Oriole Park