BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Co. Students Disciplined For National School Walkout
- Police Searching For Missing Baltimore Co. Woman
- Anne Arundel Co. Public Schools Announce Teacher Of The Year
- Baltimore Continues Surge In Shootings; Resident Says ‘There Is No Hope’
- Police Find Missing 91-Year-Old Who May Be Confused