BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Bill Calls For Inspection Of All Baltimore Rental Properties
- University of Maryland Enlists Mascot, Marching Band To Deliver Acceptance Letters
- Federally Funded Agencies, Sites In Baltimore Area Feel Impact Of Government Shutdown
- One Killed In Double Shooting Near Druid Hill Park
- Prince George’s Co. Fire Crews Rescue Cop Attempting To Save 3 People Who Fell Through Ice