2 Children Among Patients In Crash With Entrapment On I-95
BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- BREAKING: Sources Say Baltimore Man Shoots 2 NYPD Officers Dead
- Retailers Hope Super Saturday Makes Up For Sluggish Black Friday
- Baltimore County Police Search For Missing Teen
- Ray Rice Fallout Continues As New Video Surfaces
- Baltimore County Police Investigating 2 Shootings