BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Lawmakers OK Panel To Monitor Health Care Changes
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Teen Arrested After Pregnant Woman’s SUV Carjacked On Her Way Home From Work
- Man Accused Of Shooting ‘Sick’ Dog Arrested For Animal Cruelty
- Police: Man Dies After Fight Outside Sports Bar