2 Children Among Patients In Crash With Entrapment On I-95
BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Police: No Indication Of Shooter On Walter Reed’s Campus
- Maryland Mom Held On $500K After Infant Found On Roadside
- 9-Year-Old Boy Dies From Beating Over Birthday Cake
- Cumberland Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Stabbing
- Fentanyl-related Deaths Up 178 Percent In Baltimore