BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Lightning Strikes Maryland State House In Annapolis
- FDA Warns Against Eating Raw Dough Amid E. Coli Fears
- Slain Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Laid To Rest
- Security Increased Around Mosby Following Death Threats
- Bank Robbery In Baltimore Co. Leads To Barricade In The City