BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Man Fatally Stabbed In South Baltimore
- Death Ruled Homicide After Skeletal Remains Found In West Baltimore
- Baltimore Authorities Searching For Missing Elderly Man Last Seen Sunday
- Parishioners Encourage Marylanders To Vote Early
- Gunfire Erupts At New Jersey Arts Festival; 22 Wounded