2 Children Among Patients In Crash With Entrapment On I-95
BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 2 Injured In Shooting On ICC East In Laurel
- Flight Forced To Make Emergency Landing At BWI Marshall Airport
- Multi-Car Collision Shuts Down Md. Route 216 In Howard County
- AACo Police Seek Suspect In Shooting Near Arundel Mills
- Carson Launches 2016 Exploratory Committee