BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Overturns Ban On Tasers And Stun Guns
- Anne Arundel Co. Political Operatives Found Guilty For Robocalls
- Pugh, Van Hollen Promote Job Growth At Port Of Baltimore
- Town Hall Held In Maryland’s Lone Republican’s District
- VIDEO: Dramatic Rescue Of Driver From Car After Fiery Crash