BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Autopsy Helps Lead Police To ‘Additional, Significant Evidence’ About Detective’s Murder
- Woman Charged With Making False Report About Attempted Carjacking In Towson
- Suspect Arrested In Hunt Valley Shooting
- This Fundraiser For Slain Detective’s Family Is Legitimate, Police Say
- Scientists Group Supports Aruna Miller For Likely Competitive Election