BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Big Questions After Cyber Attacks Cripple East Coast
- Md. Man Accused Of Stealing Gov’t. Secrets To Be Held; Flight Risk
- Police In AACo. Make Daycare Drug Bust
- Dundalk Muslim Family Fears Worst After Receiving Hate Message
- Mistrial Declared In ‘Public Enemy No. 1’ Murder Case