2 Children Among Patients In Crash With Entrapment On I-95
Get Breaking News First
BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Man Buried In Debris Rescued From Building On S. Paca
- Suspect In Disappearance May Be Connected To Another Murder
- Anne Arundel Police Investigate Shooting
- Suspect Arrested After Subway Robbery
- 1 Dead, 1 Seriously Injured In Annapolis Shooting