BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Deputies Involved In Abingdon Shooting
- Former Towson Diving Coach Has Plea Hearing In Peeping Tom Case
- Father Of Murdered Teen Speaks Exclusively To Dr. Phil
- Officers Seek To Block State’s Appeal In Freddie Gray Case
- School Bus Crashes After Driver Suffers Medical Emergency