2 Children Among Patients In Crash With Entrapment On I-95
Get Breaking News First
BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Quilt Memorializing Sexual Assault Survivors Makes Stop In Baltimore
- Maryland Gets First-Ever Salt Cave
- Spanish-Speaking Students On Rise In Anne Arundel
- Balt. Co. Police Charge Man In Rosedale Homicide