BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Jury In Porter Trial Expected To Be Seated Wednesday
- Maryland Heroin Task Force Releases Final Recommendations
- #GivingTuesday Lets You Help Make A Difference
- Dru Hill Releases Song Inspired By Death Of Freddie Gray
- Wreath Donations Short At Arlington National Cemetery