BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)– All patients have been extricated, including two children, after a violent crash on I-95 in Harford County.
The crash happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday on I-95 at the Route 543 exit.
A total of four ambulances were called to the scene.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for more on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Baltimore Shootings
- New Life For Some Flood-Ravaged Businesses In Ellicott City
- ‘Serial’ Alibi Witness Responds to Allegations That Claim She Lied In Adnan Syed Case
- Baltimore’s First Bike Share Program Rolling Out Soon
- Japan Authorizes $2M to Study High Speed Train In Maryland